Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there a way currently to use radar on live without getting a ban?

Discussion on is there a way currently to use radar on live without getting a ban? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there a way currently to use radar on live without getting a ban?

Well maybe autokiller doesn t allow it but maybe new radar ? or old radar with a reworked version , who know :> ( ok i should stop to dream , i know ^^ )

« Mythos | HL Patch? »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lf radar, non detectableish like pete's radar
09/25/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
i tried using pete's 1.05 it shows nothing excpt a crosshair, i checked his settings area , reloged , tp ed......deleted it and reloaded fresh one.....still nothing .....i'm usin vista , and this is after merge and 1.9 aion.....any ideas?
Radar- Post what you know about any and all active, working radar programs for DAOC
06/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
its been years since I was using a working version of AK. I hear people say that there is a current working version of AK, and of another type of radar program. If you know anything about any working radar, please post the info. A link to where it can be downloaded, etc, would be great. And if it can be detected in a passive (not just by tricking you into chasing bait) manner on any live or freeshard servers. Thanks.
Radar
05/27/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Could anyone share please a working radar software such as L2radar or L2aim for official Hellbound servers? Thanks in advance.