Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Premium/Private DAOC Radars?

Discussion on Premium/Private DAOC Radars? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Premium/Private DAOC Radars?

So recently I've noticed a MASSIVE surge in radar using on Ywain, and was wondering if anyone knew of any premium/private radars I could pay for?

I'm more interested in using the radar to avoid massive zergs as I solo a lot, and I'm tired of randomly being smashed by 2fg of enemy realmers in the middle of no where as soon as I leave a keep.

-Mojo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About radars
12/23/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
is there any radar working right now? is autokiller still working?
[Request] Rookie Radars
12/22/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Is it possible to buy rookie radars using a diffrent rank with hacks?
Looking for daoc private server to join
09/22/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
if anyone knows of a good server to join please let me know i am trying to find a good one hopefully english Edit: looky at what i found http://www.daocworld.net/index.html
[Guide]How to connect to a daoc private server
06/30/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey all.. dark age of camelot is one of my favorite mmorpgs so I decided to make a tutorial for my friends so that they could join me on the private servers. I made this for my friends but I figured I could share this with my favorite forum too. I made it in .doc form so that people with older versions of microsoft word could read it too because not everyone has the new 2007 version of word. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Direct Link: http://tspro.110mb.com/daochowto.zip