Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Some in-game question

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
Some in-game question

hi, just want to understand some item better.

-why do i see a lot of people wearing those '' green glowing mask '' on their face? it is easy to gain it? what does it benefit the character?

-which HT pet is the best? as in training or something

-is it worth it to buy those experience booster in HT?

-i seen a rod/spear which is 1 kyu which have 300+over damage point, can i make one? if so, how do i make or gain one?

-where is best place to train a hawk/wolf or horse or something?

-why there is no or rather less shop in the market place? where can i buy/see people selling item?

-what is soul transfer for? does it mean i will gain extra point+skill from the person who transfer his character soul to me?


20may:

1. where is the best place to recommend to train a warrior character around level 30 plus?
2. what is the best class to level up to 50? as in the easiest and if it doesn't require a lot of pot i will be even glad.
3. how do i add my warrior skill? i gotten the level 25 skill book but i yet add anything in it..so can anyone tell me how do i add? i got prayer of warrior level 5 & vigor's bear at level 5 too.

21may:

1. which is the best class for pvp? or weapon class in pvp?





-thanks for all the people who reply here,just begin in advance ^_^
i will add more question if i feel needed



SharinganItachi is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganItachi View Post
hi, just want to understand some item better.

-why do i see a lot of people wearing those '' green glowing mask '' on their face? it is easy to gain it? what does it benefit the character?

-which HT pet is the best? as in training or something

-is it worth it to buy those experience booster in HT?

-i seen a rod/spear which is 1 kyu which have 300+over damage point, can i make one? if so, how do i make or gain one?

-where is best place to train a hawk/wolf or horse or something?

-why there is no or rather less shop in the market place? where can i buy/see people selling item?

-what is soul transfer for? does it mean i will gain extra point+skill from the person who transfer his character soul to me?




-thanks for all the people who reply here,just begin in advance ^_^
i will add more question if i feel needed
1. It's called Legendary Mask. An ncash item which was "given" on an event.
2. Well... Ryung is the more balanced, so I should say Ryung.
3. If you are a power grinder, yes.
4. It's an old gift from a long time ago given for new players. It's not possible to obtain it again unless you buy.
5. With a partner.
6. At southern plains on dragon 2.
7. The person who gets the transfer lose his character and receives the sender's character basically. The sender becomes level 1.


mongogb is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 101
Quote:
-why do i see a lot of people wearing those '' green glowing mask '' on their face? it is easy to gain it? what does it benefit the character?

-which HT pet is the best? as in training or something

-is it worth it to buy those experience booster in HT?

-i seen a rod/spear which is 1 kyu which have 300+over damage point, can i make one? if so, how do i make or gain one?

-where is best place to train a hawk/wolf or horse or something?

-why there is no or rather less shop in the market place? where can i buy/see people selling item?

-what is soul transfer for? does it mean i will gain extra point+skill from the person who transfer his character soul to me?
1) It is a Legendary Mask. It's an HT (Hero Tavern) item. I believe you can upgrade an elite mask to get it, but it is hard and expensive if you buy one.

2) Sorry I forgot which one I personally thought was the best, but all I remember was that it was a rogue or something.

3) At level 75+ if it starts to get hard for you and you don't want to buy exp, I'd say go for it.

4) Does it have flames on it? Is it the Drac Spear? It's very expensive to craft and/or buy.

5) Method called Pet Training. You get a friend or someone. Both of you take out combat pets and have them attack each other's characters. Try to take off gear to increase damage and hit rate to give more exp. Same method with riding pets, instead of the pet attacking you ride the pet and you attack.

6) Marketplace used to be filled, but I don't know why everyone switched to Southern Plain (SP). But anyways you can find everyone there at SP. You will automatically be switched to d2 when you go to SP.

7) The person sending you their soul will loose all their stats and level. You gain their stats and their level.
christerper1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongogb View Post
1. It's called Legendary Mask. An ncash item which was "given" on an event.
2. Well... Ryung is the more balanced, so I should say Ryung.
3. If you are a power grinder, yes.
4. It's an old gift from a long time ago given for new players. It's not possible to obtain it again unless you buy.
5. With a partner.
6. At southern plains on dragon 2.
7. The person who gets the transfer lose his character and receives the sender's character basically. The sender becomes level 1.
2. ryung is the girl? so is she the best within the pets in the HT?

-thanks for answering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
1) It is a Legendary Mask. It's an HT (Hero Tavern) item. I believe you can upgrade an elite mask to get it, but it is hard and expensive if you buy one.

2) Sorry I forgot which one I personally thought was the best, but all I remember was that it was a rogue or something.

3) At level 75+ if it starts to get hard for you and you don't want to buy exp, I'd say go for it.

4) Does it have flames on it? Is it the Drac Spear? It's very expensive to craft and/or buy.

5) Method called Pet Training. You get a friend or someone. Both of you take out combat pets and have them attack each other's characters. Try to take off gear to increase damage and hit rate to give more exp. Same method with riding pets, instead of the pet attacking you ride the pet and you attack.

6) Marketplace used to be filled, but I don't know why everyone switched to Southern Plain (SP). But anyways you can find everyone there at SP. You will automatically be switched to d2 when you go to SP.

7) The person sending you their soul will loose all their stats and level. You gain their stats and their level.

1. how much does it cost?
2. is it the ninja? or something
3. so it is easy to level from level 1 - 75?
4. i think it is drac or something but i am looking for the sword type though
5. does anyone give free pet training? since i dont have any strong character or friends.
7) does it mean if i transfer a soul of an level 100 character to an level 10 character mean i become lvl 110 + all his stats+skill ?

-thanks for answering.


SharinganItachi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 33
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganItachi View Post
2. ryung is the girl? so is she the best within the pets in the HT?

-thanks for answering.




1. how much does it cost?
2. is it the ninja? or something
3. so it is easy to level from level 1 - 75?
4. i think it is drac or something but i am looking for the sword type though
5. does anyone give free pet training? since i dont have any strong character or friends.
7) does it mean if i transfer a soul of an level 100 character to an level 10 character mean i become lvl 110 + all his stats+skill ?

-thanks for answering.
1. 1~1,5 Bilions +1/2/3
2. Its like Player
3. Optional if you have 5B its yeasy / if you have 40k or more Nkash its easy
If you dont have nkash or 5b you cant get easy even to 50
4. The weapon you loking for is 900m Clean / 1,3b +3
5. I dont know
7. No if your lvl 10 and wona buy lvl 100 soul after transfer you will get lvl 100 and other person (lvl 10 or 1 im not shure) But you will get all his stats + Skill + Class + Job

IF YOU WILL PLAY HERO ONLINE YOU HAVE TO KNOW THOWS THINGS FOR SHURE..

End last + more important
This game is unbalanced in PVP and there is not Fairplay..
if you become lvl 100 you can become lvl 101+ Becose Qwest is Bugged and Gms are noobs
+ in the 101 becoming qwest Called Ataraxia you have to kill 1 boss and collect 1 item you cant kill this boss becouse there are full with ppl lvl 150+ who kill the boss for seconds ..
if you dont buy nkash you will not become Big lvl / you will not get good Gold / you will not have weapon/armor more then +8/9
You will not get the second accs +40 or more you cant get even +10
Most events are for ppl who Buy ncash In hero tavern ..
Gm can bann you withowt reason
You can get scammed and gm do nothing ..
you can be lvl 100 and lvl 10 to kill you in pvp
Becouse Donators have the best items in game

If your not donator i have to play 2-3 years for Good Gear and lvl
But you can get scammed or bannot for nothing ..! so this game is 1 big Shit.. With Retard Admins Gms and Bosses ..!
Its your choice are you play hero online or no ..!
i wos play 4 years
and i have 10+ scamed characters lvl 50+
2 characters lvl 77 and 82 Banned for nothing.!
and 4 Bugged..
i wos play hard las year make 1 char 88lvl with good Sdef +4+5 gear and +3 yo Draco Blade With Elite Phantom +3 mask and Corean Set +5 / and some donator lvl 20 kill me with 1 hit in pvp .. No Coment
k1r3t0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
@k1r3t0

hey buddy, thanks for replying me

2. mean the pet can have stats?
7. does it mean i will lose my current job after transferring the soul from the character? and does it mean, i will get his stat point(meaning i have MORE stat points?)


i fully understand how you feel, but somehow i am just interested in this game but i hope there's hack or something lmao since they are so ******* why not we do the same? :P
anyway chill out buddy, thanks for sharing the information to me. all the best ! cheer !


------------------------------------------------------------
there are some new question i add today so do help me out if you guys know

-thanks all
SharinganItachi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 33
im happy to help
2.Im not shure but i remember when pet lvl up hi automatic add his stats
7.Yes you will loose your job and take the other characters job . And yes you will get his stat points
its like this man

You and other char before transfer soul

STATS

You
level:10
job:Warrior
str:30
dex:12
int:20

Other char ho will give you his soul
level:150
job:Warlord
str:200
dex:20
int:1200
You and other char after transfer soul

STATS

You

level:150
job:Warlord
str:200
dex:20
int:1200

Other char ho will give you his soul

level:10 or hi will become lvl 1 im not shure..
job:Warrior
str:30 or lvl 1 stats
dex:12 or lvl 1 stats
int:20 or lvl 1 stats
k1r3t0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
ah..okay i understood...i though i would have additional stat point lol

like lvl 10 warrior
20 str
20 int
12 dex

lvl 100 warlord
200 str
2000 int
12 dex

i will become :

lvl 110
220 str
2020 int
13 dex

that is what i thought in the first place lol but i understand now..thanks! ^_^

i have some new question above could you help me as well?
SharinganItachi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 4
i can help too , so ask
mentoru is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
i can help too , so ask
i did, i edited my post with my new question so check them out thanks!
SharinganItachi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 4
1. which is the best class for pvp? or weapon class in pvp?
warior you get extra hp , extra def for grind , and the buff also gives u atack power wich raise ur dmg , as for the weapon depends on ur preferences , blade , axe , penta if u wanna hit hard
mentoru is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
thanks! so there no differences between the weapons like spear is better then axe or something, and even skills?

how about these too:

1. where is the best place to recommend to train a warrior character around level 30 plus?
2. what is the best class to level up to 50? as in the easiest and if it doesn't require a lot of pot i will be even glad.
3. how do i add my warrior skill? i gotten the level 25 skill book but i yet add anything in it..so can anyone tell me how do i add? i got prayer of warrior level 5 & vigor's bear at level 5 too.
SharinganItachi is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 4
1. Spirit Spire
2. the warior class cuz the buff prayer of warior gives u atack and def
3. prayer of warior is the warior skill , vigors bear is the passive skill of the warior that gives u HP , at lvl 50 when you select your second class musa or champion u get a debuff to atract mobs and the mine skill
mentoru is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
3. no what i mean was, how do i add my skill ? i brought the level 25 warrior(sword) book from the npc and i don't know which skill or what level i should add until.

i know both of the skill, my question was..what level should i add it to? max it or not? i got both in level 5
SharinganItachi is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 4
u need to max them out , but all of them at once , to be good


mentoru is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
just a game question
well i would like to know what server is the newest in dekaron, the server with less hight lvl players. THE NEWEST server ^^ thank you
2 Replies - Dekaron
Question in SRO game
hi all i am now making an acc chinese this acc i making for it a farm i am pure int
1 Replies - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
question about this game
is this game once time pay to play or monthly fee. if i pro-oder the DVD, that mean i can get the acc from the pack, is that right??
5 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[Question]CO2 = Nice game?!
I think the screenshots suc Oo
4 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Question about this game
The question is......is it free? :D
4 Replies - Lord of the Rings Online



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.