Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 07:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Running Game In VM

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Running Game In VM

Im trying to run aika online in a vm, but I am encountering the WinLicence Error, "This application can not be ran in Vm" at first it was popping up under themida, so I added the code to the .vmx file, then it changed and started popping up under WinLicence, I know people have gotten other games that say this in a vm. So Id appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Similar Threads
[req]Virtual pc for running ce in game on 32bit
I see like7 day's ago a guide like to having a virtual pc that permited you launching cheat engine in game.,like install vista 64bit on vista...
7 Replies - S4 League
game running
Hey Again i have problem. I have banned one of my account permamently :D can i open archlord with this account i thinked about emulator should be...
4 Replies - Archlord
My server is running BUT i can't start the game lol..
SO like i sad in the title, my server is running but i can't start the game cause i have only 2 installation files of 2 P.servers and there is no...
4 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
[HELP] Running Game Server on Windows 64bit
Hey! I'm new to coding and I'm starting to understand it all now... but I'm having a super hard time understanding how to make Game Server a 64bit...
6 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Game Guard back up & running?
I keep 4 subfolders in my Acclaim folder: 2Moons - original 2Moons - original unpacked 2Moons - original CE hacks 2Moons - unpacked csv hacks ...
5 Replies - Dekaron