Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling lvl 43 ninja&16 mage

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Exclamation Selling lvl 43 ninja&16 mage

Hey, I am selling my level 43 ninja and i have a level 16 mage and level 1 archer on it. Ninja is most important. Has full acute( including stars, helmet, shoulder, arms, body, and acute sword) and with that, i also have the red moon( yes acute sword and red moon sword) I have 74 points in attack speed, = 113.50 with redmoon on, 112.90 with acute on & both of em with all acute on. And, I also have 54 grip= 161.48. And, I have 3 move= 7.84 I think. I have enchantments on shoulders,star,necklaces,and armplates. Make an offer.I have 900,000 gold in it, and 400 cash left. Please e-mail me at for an offer or if you're interested. The "l" is an L. So, email me and make an offer or ask me any other questions. Thanks ALSO, please e-mail me instead of replying on elitepvpers. Just email me instead of replying on here please. I wont check this as much as my e-mail. so just please email me instead of replying here. Thankyou