Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Holic Online Level/Gold Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
well, here is a temp fix., this well not get rid of the memorights. heres what you do
Go buy or get drops(buying is easyer, you should have some money if you use Klaus script tell 10, you well have enough money) buy some **** items and fill a level or 2 of your inventory, and then use the script tell 20. then stop the bot, and then you can destroy those **** items or keep em there and use the other bot tell what ever level you want, sinces it doesnt give you memorights.
best help i can give right now if you just wanna play

BTW olga does not give the quest to Cares, dont waste your time

Old   #107

Yeah well having ur inventory filled with memo's is crappy but what concerns me most is that it is a clear sign to the GM's. I tried recording the preist quest but I must be missing some understanding because it will not repeat the quest for me.......

I know some people have figured it out cause I saw a guy lvling up over there.......

One problem when I am scanning my own quest is I get a bunch of extra packets and I cant tell which ones are the important ones..... any advice for someone who is ACTUALLY TRYING !!!!!

Old   #108

well, yeah thats my problem as well. i dont know what to do with the **** packets. btw,, did you do the first or second priest quest?
Old   #109

lol i been trying for almost 2 hours

Old   #110

all you need is 5R 80silver

buy HP Recovery Pots from Moneo Fuente ( 58 pieces ) 6 inventory slots are allready filled up with your starting armor and weapon.

split the pots while holding ctrl and occupy evey empty slot in your inventory.

start with the hack.

when done combine the pots again and use them or sell them.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #111

still doesnt work
Old   #112

Since the game is pretty much ruined, might as well throw out a few more exploits.

Spell editing - You can change the spell ID part of the packet to cast any spell in the game (even the non-implemented "hunter" class), regardless of your level/class . Some good spell ID's are:
65516-65519 = Level 66 GM buffs that boost damage, defense etc.
65002/65003 = Full HP/MP recovery, no cost/cooldown
20 = 10 second invinciblity
40034, 40038, 40043 are all huge stat boosting spells (from items)
35126/35146 = lvl 70ish Rogue skills Stun/Bleed, bugged to cost no mana and have no cooldown
12019 = Lvl 82 Mage AOE skill

In the packets the skill ID's are in hexidecimal form, so you need to convert these. You can use WPE to filter your skills into sending these, make a sendlist for buffs, or manually edit the packets (with a debugger) to cast when you want.

Class editing - You can edit you current characters class or make a new character of any class by editing that packet. Nothing really cool, 02 = Hunter (no items).

Debug options - Open your Option.ini in the holic folder and add these parameters:
[RUN_OPTION]
TestMode=
JSMode=
MakeLog=
BattleMsg=
NotPacking=
CheckDuplicate=
PKMode=
Character=
StartWalled=
StartXPos=
StartZPos=
LoadNPC=
ShowItemID=

After the equal signs add "1"s or "0"s to turn them on or off, put semicolons in front of those which you don't want to use. Test mode is a single player level 100 mage with all the skills in the game. Most of these hidden parameters are for test mode only and have no use in the real game.

There's also a packet to crash the server and taint everyone on the server's account so they can't reconnect for a few hours...but its best not to make that public.
Old   #113

How do i start to record my on sendlist/packets? can you make a guide for WPE? how to record a new one?
Old   #114

i got Error everytime i run it, any1 know's the prob?
Old   #115

I don't know why but for some reason the Klaus one doesn't work anymore on my newly made lvl 1 character.

The error counter just goes up.
Old   #116

ah, has anyone been able to get rid of the memorights?
Old   #117

memorights = full inventory = problem

but thats good...i made 58m with a lv38 char =)

just for money...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #118

how do you operate the klause thing
Old   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxsdcvf View Post
Since the game is pretty much ruined, might as well throw out a few more exploits.

Spell editing - You can change the spell ID part of the packet to cast any spell in the game (even the non-implemented "hunter" class), regardless of your level/class . Some good spell ID's are:
65516-65519 = Level 66 GM buffs that boost damage, defense etc.
65002/65003 = Full HP/MP recovery, no cost/cooldown
20 = 10 second invinciblity
40034, 40038, 40043 are all huge stat boosting spells (from items)
35126/35146 = lvl 70ish Rogue skills Stun/Bleed, bugged to cost no mana and have no cooldown
12019 = Lvl 82 Mage AOE skill

In the packets the skill ID's are in hexidecimal form, so you need to convert these. You can use WPE to filter your skills into sending these, make a sendlist for buffs, or manually edit the packets (with a debugger) to cast when you want.

Class editing - You can edit you current characters class or make a new character of any class by editing that packet. Nothing really cool, 02 = Hunter (no items).

Debug options - Open your Option.ini in the holic folder and add these parameters:
[RUN_OPTION]
TestMode=
JSMode=
MakeLog=
BattleMsg=
NotPacking=
CheckDuplicate=
PKMode=
Character=
StartWalled=
StartXPos=
StartZPos=
LoadNPC=
ShowItemID=

After the equal signs add "1"s or "0"s to turn them on or off, put semicolons in front of those which you don't want to use. Test mode is a single player level 100 mage with all the skills in the game. Most of these hidden parameters are for test mode only and have no use in the real game.
really poorly described

wpe doenst record any send packages only recieved during a fight how do we get the spells then ?
Old   #120

THIS POST IS TOO DANGEROUS I DIDNT UNDERSTAND A DAM THING HERE.. JUST READ ALL FREKAIGN COMMENTS GOT A LITTLE HANG OF IT THEN I GO IN GAME [ I AM LV 26 BTW OOK ME 3 DAYS TO GET THERE LOOL] THEN I TALKED TO GRAMA FANULA NEAR THE ENTRANCE OF.. NUTS RANCH, I CLIKED THE PLAY THING WHEN I STARTED TALKIGN ACCEPTED QUEST, PRESS STOPPED THEN SOME WEIRD PACKETS CAME I RITE CLIKED IT AND.. PRESSED SET AS SOMETHING ID... I DONNO WTH HECK HAPPENED I SAW MONEY.. NOISE I GO IN GAME I FAUKING SEE I LVED UP... WOW WONDER WHAT HAPPENED NEXT THING I KNOW IS I CANT MOVE CLIK ONLY CLOSE AND I GET 280K EXP!! SUPER THANKS TO YOU ALL MATE WHOEVER MADE THIS I GOT NO CLUE BUT I AM LVING LIKE HELL

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread