Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Holic Online Level/Gold Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoloMowChow View Post
I'm really confused on why it doesn't work.

I've done the exact steps the topic starter has stated, on a lvl 30 quest involving the killing of 20 Garamba Serpents (Repeatable Quest) in Garamba Forest, but I kept getting "Quest does not exist" error.

I'm lvl 41.

I'll list the exact steps i took:
1. Opened up Holic, got ingame. Opened WPE and loaded topic starter's .spt file.
2. Went straight to Garamba NPC
3. Started the recording of WPE.
4. Talked to NPC, clicked on quest in chat box, accepted quest window.
5. PAUSED the recording of WPE.
6. Killed 20 Garamba Serpents
7. Went straight back to the Garamba NPC.
8. Talked to him to open chat box.
9. Resumed the recording of WPE
10. Clicked on completed quest's name in chat box.
11. Clicked accept on quest window.
12. Stopped Recording.

I then talked to the same Garamba npc to keep his chat box open, and went to WPE and tried every packet by setting each one one at a time as the socket ID and playing them to see which one is the one. All of them ended up giving me the "Quest does not exist" message.

We all really need help. This is indeed my first time using WPE. If you want us to learn how to use it on our own, is it such a big trouble to post a link to the tutorial?

It'd be even better to just upload the .spt files here.

I think the problem with the topic creator's guide is step number 4. It doesn't describe what to record or how to record.
You need to have WPE only record 'sent' packets from Winsock 2.0 and change the npc and quest ID's. All you're doing is looking at received packets and randomly setting the send socket as them, which are all the same for the time you're logged on. The quest you're doing also requires monster kills so you won't be able to repeat it this way. Just use the send list in the first post since you're lvl 41.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #92

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoloMowChow View Post
Okay now i just realized.

Quest requiring Items/Kills and quests that are in series won't work...

Now that i understand this, all I have to know is which quests are "Eligible" ones and don't give **** loads of items, and also how to correctly record and identify quest packets (because there's just all these packets all over the place). I do not want to use the memoright quest.

I've played around for awhile and haven't exactly gotten the hang of it. Where may the tutorial be?

also, what lvl is the Ceres quest? It doesn't even appear up to lvl 20
I already stated it 3 times in this thread, you have to meet the quest requirements upon completing it. In this case it means killing the Serpents or the level. If a Quest is redoable or not isn't important aswell.
* You have to meet the level requirement
* The Quest can't have 1 Item as prize that is not tradable, only 2 or more work.
* A Series of Quests won't always work. It basically means if you did a series of quests once then you can't even repeat that via WPE.

The Quest of Ceres appears after completing the Mysterious Past Quest at Olga. All you have todo is create a new character and finish the quests who doesnt seem suitable, its easy like that.

@azxsdcvf: Sir, you win 1000 internets.

Old   #93

Exactly which quest is the priest quest?? I am new to the game
Old   #94

OK PLEASE HELP!

i open the game, the WPE, i open the files and i press play, once i do that, all i get it error count going up.

Old   #95

ok i got to lvl 20, but is it possible to empty my inventory now?
Old   #96

I was wondering which Priest Lucete quest you were referring too.

THe old Diary one?

I tried it but it didn't work for me.
Old   #97

wow, this hack is amazing. But now if i can only empty my inventory it would be awsome
Old   #98

You cant what your full of moonlites now? I guess thats the way you get caught is all 70 of those in your inventory lol
Old   #99

The thing i dont get is... you said ceres quest come after olga but in the quest list said i wont able get ceres quest till lv 16.
or
idk if this true but let me guess. the purpose of this is for us to be atleast lv 16 in order to use this 1-20 lvs hacking ? unless some one can figure this out?

Man... smart plls these days
Old   #100

OMG , its sailor ^^ . go on holic if you have some time sailor . i need help with this hack thing also =]

its me DevilMayCrys
Old   #101

i just dont understand which packet to use, thats my only problem.
Old   #102

all the packet he gave will lead to one solution ..i think. but i tried to use the lv hack and stop at lv 16 ...but then i cant get the ceres quest..
Old   #103

ok, i just got to 20, if i can get this thing to work, ill save the packets and upload it so that everyone can use it.
wait, olga still isnt giving me that quest at lvl 20.. i cant get any quest from here still
Old   #104

its pointles..neither yur lv yur self till like 15 or somthin and use 1-20 hack to get up 20 . and use lv 20-50 from there.
i was almost fingure out wuh was the problem but i giv up -_-
Old   #105

the point is everyone's getting memoright

Closed Thread