Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Holic Online Level/Gold Hack

Discussion on Holic Online Level/Gold Hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/31/2008, 15:43   #271

elite*gold: 0
dont work for me

any answer please .. just need somegold no lvl ^^

thx a lot
Old 01/31/2008, 16:01   #272

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by hankchinaski View Post
Tip,
better go for spell and item manipulation as mentioned in previous posts, thats a little harder to fix from the serverside.
Actually its not, they just have to enable a requirement on the server application.
And its pretty obvious if you're walking around with "Evidence of Power", "Increase Evasion lvl9" or like "Soul Barrier 5" etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BF59 View Post
dont work for me

any answer please .. just need somegold no lvl ^^

thx a lot
They ban every account who has more than 50m
Old 01/31/2008, 17:18   #273

Sorry, was in school today, the exe I posted isn't hexed or anything... I said it .. 3 times, that it is just the old exe lol. Try reading
Anyway, I wonder if it's possible to get the 'leveling' packet. There has to be some kind of packet that contains the info when you level. Or a packet when you get exp, iunno let's all search for those 2 packets :P
Would be cool if you could just send a packet that you wanna be lvl 30 or something ^^
Old 01/31/2008, 17:39   #274

my pc crashed when i used wpe...
any ideas?
Old 01/31/2008, 19:12   #275

hi when i used the klaus.spt i can only lvl up to lvl 6 =X any idea what im doing wrong?
1. First i downloaded the cyrus wpe nodelay, then the klaus.spt and the other .spt
2. Ran the holic online and bypassed xtrap, got into the game and got on my char ( newly created lvl 1).
3. Ran wpe nodelay, loaded list, send, captured packet, sent as, went back to game and talked to klaus,ran the sendlist with continuous and 0ms.
4. Quest finished one time and lvled to 6.
5. quit game...lol

any ideas whats wrong? any help would be great, thanks
Old 01/31/2008, 19:54   #276

Hello

can someone help me with patience please, i have all the tools but i cant test that !

im lvl 19 and if someone can explain with just 4 ~ 5 screen because i use wpe for the first time.

please be coooool.

thx
Old 02/01/2008, 02:29   #277

this thread has 28 pages for a reason guys, at least show some respect and read them
before posting allready answered questions.

try the wpe tutorial for a change, noone will explain to you how it works.
Old 02/01/2008, 13:04   #278

why is the authentication code not send to me ????can u help me????
Old 02/01/2008, 13:04   #279

hey

why is the authentication code not send to me ????can u help me????in holic online
Old 02/01/2008, 13:11   #280

hey why does the authentication code is not send to me when i created an acc???can u help me plssss?????
Old 02/01/2008, 13:52   #281

STOP SPAMM !!!!!! Who can read is blest. It can be this has landed the email in the Spam folder. Or your email address is not accepted. best of all you do a Hotmail account.I hate it if people the subject change! xDD
Old 02/01/2008, 14:12   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxsdcvf View Post
Since the game is pretty much ruined, might as well throw out a few more exploits.

Spell editing - You can change the spell ID part of the packet to cast any spell in the game (even the non-implemented "hunter" class), regardless of your level/class . Some good spell ID's are:
65516-65519 = Level 66 GM buffs that boost damage, defense etc.
65002/65003 = Full HP/MP recovery, no cost/cooldown
20 = 10 second invinciblity
40034, 40038, 40043 are all huge stat boosting spells (from items)
35126/35146 = lvl 70ish Rogue skills Stun/Bleed, bugged to cost no mana and have no cooldown
12019 = Lvl 82 Mage AOE skill

In the packets the skill ID's are in hexidecimal form, so you need to convert these. You can use WPE to filter your skills into sending these, make a sendlist for buffs, or manually edit the packets (with a debugger) to cast when you want.

Class editing - You can edit you current characters class or make a new character of any class by editing that packet. Nothing really cool, 02 = Hunter (no items).

Debug options - Open your Option.ini in the holic folder and add these parameters:
[RUN_OPTION]
TestMode=
JSMode=
MakeLog=
BattleMsg=
NotPacking=
CheckDuplicate=
PKMode=
Character=
StartWalled=
StartXPos=
StartZPos=
LoadNPC=
ShowItemID=

After the equal signs add "1"s or "0"s to turn them on or off, put semicolons in front of those which you don't want to use. Test mode is a single player level 100 mage with all the skills in the game. Most of these hidden parameters are for test mode only and have no use in the real game.

There's also a packet to crash the server and taint everyone on the server's account so they can't reconnect for a few hours...but its best not to make that public.
Does the spell id still work?

i tried to use it but it dont. I mean,

i use a monk. and i use wpe to sniff a few of its skills. Most of the hex in the skills are the same. except for 4. Eg BB 88 is the skill for evasion3 (got it from my rogue) Try changing it to BC 88 and u get evasion4. EB 80 (not sure, cause i've forgotten it) is the spirit cure skill. Anyways i tried to replace the value and it works on diff class to. So i took the skills id's from azxsdcvf, and i converted it to hex and replaced the codes... but nothing happens... so i guess the spell id he posted is patched?
Old 02/01/2008, 16:20   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankchinaski View Post
this thread has 28 pages for a reason guys, at least show some respect and read them
before posting allready answered questions.

try the wpe tutorial for a change, noone will explain to you how it works.

ur own post dont help any one so just @#"'

i wait for any help I HAVE READ THE 29 PAGES but cant find how it works.

thx again

ps :hankchinaski's friensd dont post again some bullshit.
Old 02/01/2008, 17:22   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by BF59 View Post
ur own post dont help any one so just @#"'

i wait for any help I HAVE READ THE 29 PAGES but cant find how it works.

thx again

ps :hankchinaski's friensd dont post again some bullshit.
i really doubt that you can read, cause you can't write either.

anyhow, to shorten things up and no to overstress your premature brains
the answer is foutytwo.
Old 02/01/2008, 23:06   #285

im not english so i try ^^

forum is for help a community no for post the "eternal message" dont spam, search boutton..."
etc
Closed Thread