Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Holic Online Level/Gold Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
hmm... this bot still can use after the x trap ??

Old   #167

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumster45 View Post
The game has been patched. At the opening of WPE you are told that a malicious code has been found and reboot the computer. We can no longer use the wpe
disable xtrap

Old   #168

Atheuz is there another low lvl quest to get to lvl 20 other than that klaus one? I don't see any quest for that ceres person others are talking about. ><

If you could please let me know what lvl/npc I'd greatly appreciate it.
Old   #169

no Xtrap the game has Patched. Have the DEV change something when you are trying to use the WPE or detect it as a dangerous code and reboot your machine.

Old   #170

diary quest at 1ms got me lv 20 fast enough :P Theres also a quest at like lv13 gives like 5k. Atheuz, have you messed around with weapon enchanting you could probably filter out the succeeds and the fails right.
Old   #171

omfg i think the patch ****** up the game. it keeps telling me the connection to the login server failed
Old   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankchinaski View Post
really poorly described

wpe doenst record any send packages only recieved during a fight how do we get the spells then ?
I was being vague for a reason, but it's really not hard to understand. There's more than enough information in just a few posts in this thread to learn how to record, edit and send packets on your own. I put the IDs in decimal form because if people can't figure that out, then they shouldn't be trying to cheat in the first place before they learn what they're doing.

Now you have to get by xtrap though, but all you need to know to do that is how to copy and paste. Seriously, Holic's security is like games from the '90s.
Old   #173

HACK PATCHED!!!!!!!!

hey^^ umm can u try to bypass the patch ? TY VERY MUCH FOR UR EFFORT
Old   #174

!!!I CAN BYPASS XTRAP!!!!
ok, listen up, i got the bypass for xtrap, yes it works. now im welling to teach you how to bypass it , if someone is welling to help me with the packet/memorights thing.
PM if you wanna make a deal.
Old   #175

Oi Cos, everyone should share.

The only way i can think not getting memorights in your inventory is legitly lvling up to 20 first, then use the first .spt posted. lvl 20 really doesn't take too long.

I tried it and it works.
Old   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post
LOL ITS NOT. Get a sysdriver cli tool, it will allow you to terminate/protect changes from xtrap.

Tssk no its not poorly describeb, azxsdcvf did post the decimal values and no filters for a good reason. He was even that kind to give out some of the SpellID's. I always just said its possible to cast any classes skills. So be grateful to him :P

This was more likely an attempt to make the holic online devs notice this exploits and fix it, but it looks like it failed. Xtrap doesn't cover any ****** coding.

Lol what can sys driver do for xtrap? are you sure is this the tool? all i knkow that sys driver CL is for us to view drivers installed in our system.
Old   #177

can someone hack me an account and give it to me? for sone reason wpe has a trojan and i cant open it cause i dont have access, if you do please dont use any personal info and 1st post how to reas msg's then msg me XD PLEASEEEEEEE AND TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNKKKKKYYYYYYOOOOOUUUU(IF YOUHELPME=))
Old   #178

i just created a new character and wanted to try the lvl1-20 hack which uses ceres/klaus quest but when i get into the game theyre were no quest available of ceres/klaus for a lvl1 character. do i need to lvl my character so that the quest will be available? is there anyone else having trouble w/ this?
Old   #179

Alright guyz..
i will teach how to level from 1-20 using WPE without getting Memoright..
and especially for- COS..read or follow by order

1.Download WPE Pro
2.Create a dummy character and start using the Klaus.spt as taught by Atheuz till u get to lvl20
3.Disable ur WPE and go to the npc Rhino Zenam just right beside Ceres Gato and receive the quest given and complete it by talking to Ceres.After that.. DO NOT receive the new quest from Ceres 1st! just close the chat box.
4.Enable ur WPE, and start recording.
5.NOW u talk to Ceres Gato and receive/accept the new quest that require u to go to Klaus.
6.Stop ur WPE recording and search for packet Size 11-right click->add to send list. and packet size 13-right click->add to send list
7.Run to Klaus but don't talk to him yet.
8.Start WPE recording and talk to Klaus ->complete the quest from Ceres to Klaus.
9.Stop ur WPE recording.
10.Search for packet Size 11-right click->add to send list. and packet size 13-right click->add to send list.
11.Now u have 4 packets in ur send list.. check. and keep it 1st.
12.Now u may create or using a new character and delete the previous character which used Klaus.spt.
13.Using ur new lvl1 character log in to the game.
14.Talk to any npc and leave the chat box open.
15.Run or send the 4 new packets that u have added to send list.
16.Now u may listen to the money given to u. and Level up music.
17.This script actually won't stop u at lvl20.. u may use it till whatever level.. but the catch is.. after particullar lvl.. it will be quite slow.
18.So please use the lvl20-80 spt to get higher lvl faster.

*note: To scan for the packet size 11 and 13.. u need to learn how to use WPE. If u know how to use WPE u may also make the sending packet faster.. and lvling faster or getting the gold faster.

*To COS: This is a sharing forum... plz kindly :share ur steps to bypass x-trap with everyone here. Thank you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmrock4456 View Post
can someone hack me an account and give it to me? for sone reason wpe has a trojan and i cant open it cause i dont have access, if you do please dont use any personal info and 1st post how to reas msg's then msg me XD PLEASEEEEEEE AND TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNKKKKKYYYYYYOOOOOUUUU(IF YOUHELPME=))
Your antivirus recognized WPE as a trojan virus so if you extract it your antivirus will wipe it out, best solution is to disable your antivirus if you use WPE. Hope this will help you. We guys can make a new Holic Community in this site.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread