Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PSOBB CE tips

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PSOBB CE tips

Well I got board of the crappy drop rates on schthack and so I jumped ship to Eden... which doesn't seem to detect my pre schooler hacks (inf HP and TP) that I managed to get by using CE 5.5 so my question is... can anything else be done with CE 5.5? could someone point me in the direction of a tut that will teach me how to get hacks such as 1 hit kill or boss warp.

I know most of you guys will prolly just say "google it" will I did... I googled it far ages to no avail.

I am not interested in duping items, just to be able to level fast would be a blessing.

Many thanks.

Similar Threads
Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (Zerox4's psobb trainer)
Can anyone give us a worthy link!? I can't find it anywhere!? and if anyone has the file can someone send it to me via email???????
2 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
PSOBB hacks?
Nm found some.
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
About Schthack PSOBB enemy weapons
Apparently there is a way to hack these and thus they are banned from trade (you can only trade the enemy parts). Does anyone know how to actually...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[Request] PsoBB Auto Clicker
Hello im just wondering if anyone is nice enough to donate a auto clicker. thank you if any one knows another thread that has the...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
psobb emulator/offline ?
Gibt es eigentlich ein emulator für psobb ? Oder einfach ein offline modus wie bei dem alten pso?
0 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions