Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Twelve-Sky

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twelve-Sky

hey does anyone here playing twelve sky around here?well im just wandering around..

Old   #2

105 Jinong Blader

Old   #3

i do well just started all my old friends for kinght online <----which has gone to **** now play cod4 and 12sky i just started and was looking for a bot or something for it let me know if you find anything and yes i know there is a bot out cuz iv seen 2 peeps with them and its a quick attacking bot
Old   #4

yes same here i seen it too like around level-15 guy and speed-hacks probably if not mistaken they got a speed like 3x-4x faster than dash skill

Old   #5

Like I said in the other Thread, These hacks are Owned and Probly Programmed the "Gold Farming" Companies/Websites that you see advertising ingame every once and while. These are not public hacks and Probly never will be. Why would they release their bots when thats what they use to Farm the Gold they sell? Nobody would buy from them. Just Start Grinding and doing Quests, Its not that hard to lvl before lvl 100, You get pretty much 1% per kill. And when You see these bots/hacks ingame just report it on the 12Sky forums under the Hacks sections, they are pretty good at Banning these bots in a Quick manner.

Also Im selling a level 103 Blader Jinong and either Level 50 Fujin Kat or Guanyin Blade.
Old   #6

Quote:
Like I said in the other Thread, These hacks are Owned and Probly Programmed the "Gold Farming" Companies/Websites that you see advertising ingame every once and while. These are not public hacks and Probly never will be. Why would they release their bots when thats what they use to Farm the Gold they sell? Nobody would buy from them. Just Start Grinding and doing Quests, Its not that hard to lvl before lvl 100, You get pretty much 1% per kill. And when You see these bots/hacks ingame just report it on the 12Sky forums under the Hacks sections, they are pretty good at Banning these bots in a Quick manner.

Also Im selling a level 103 Blader Jinong and either Level 50 Fujin Kat or Guanyin Blade.
nice like how long you been playing 12sky?i just started lol xD and some reason i have some little bet problem on my connection so i just take a break for while..it seems the game is running smoothly though
Old   #7

ferst of all most people arent using bots thos ar jest powers that make them hit faster

=()
Old   #8

I play it

And how's Got hacks fore 12sky ??

I need mail to

Greatz Melvin Bye
Old   #9

some hacks and bot ^^

enoy
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovicka View Post

enoy
ignore him i already scanned 4 of his files all are VIRUS
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #11

Quote:

enoy
You have no reallife *******
Old   #12

lol think he that we stupid?^^
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgsucht View Post
lol think he that we stupid?^^
u want know why iam hacking?? suz ur kids waist all ur life vs comp u need to get lifes..
Old   #14

lol we have lifes only you not wan t that we get tojan but all have antivirus that work^^
Old   #15

Quote:

enoy
You are a bigtime sucker,...somehow....