Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

demonkk3`s DETAILED GUIDE FOR PREVENTING STUNTGRIB, LESSEN THE STUNTGRIB ATTACK.

Discussion on demonkk3`s DETAILED GUIDE FOR PREVENTING STUNTGRIB, LESSEN THE STUNTGRIB ATTACK. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
demonkk3`s DETAILED GUIDE FOR PREVENTING STUNTGRIB, LESSEN THE STUNTGRIB ATTACK.

hello elitepvpers, it is me demonkk3 back again on my 2nd guide tutorial on how to avoid being stunt grib, how to get the least damage when being stunt grib, and how to counter ninja when they are attempting to grib you.

Have you been getting tired and tired of getting stunt grib by a ninja and you got owned just because you cant escape from it?

Then this guide will be a great help to you. I hope it do

How to avoid stunt grib?
I have got a answer for this, but first of all u need to know that ninja can stunt grib at the lvl of 4, with 9 attack speed added. For those lvl 4 ninja, they can stunt grib 45% successfuly, wherethe it is lucky or not. But the chance of escaping it is a 70% chance, i did a survey yesterday and suprisingly, i use a a lvl 4 ninja and tried to attempt to grib a BS, and 4/10 was a successful one. Then i use tried to grib a warrior, but 2/10 was successful. Common sense, BS have the slowest movement speed, very little chance of escaping. Ok, the 1st method i used to avoid stunt grib, is by block and move all the time when a ninja hits me with basic. Yes i know that this only applies when the ninja is hitting you from the front. For the back, all you need to do is to jump when the ninja is hitting you at the back, or the second method, to turn your mouse around and face the ninja who is hitting you, then block by holding the guard button, then attack the ninja. I will recomment you to use grib on the ninja, dont basic as the ninja might block then grib you, then what you had used earlier is just a waste of time. Yes again i know that some of you will say that will the ninja be so stupid and let you block and attack the ninja when you face the ninja? Some are, but some aint, for those aint stupid want they will take the chance to front grib you. I cant counter that attack so far, but what i could say that you will be happy to have a front grib from a ninja then a back grib. For those who do not understand me, read this : ninja`s front grib = 3hit, back grib = 4hit. An example is that, a BS is having a low health - only enough for a back grib and the BS will die, but the ninja was only to perform a front grib, so he did not die. Let`s add some problem to it. The BS is the only member left in the team, and the ninja is the only one in the other team too, and that 1hit lesser will definately do a difference.

And with that, i will end my post, i hope that it will help those who are currently having a problem with handling stunt grip-ers. Yes i know that it`s irritating, i felt that too, so i decided to make this post Gentle reminder, please do not leeech, and i hope that you could give me some comments on how i could make it better. I almost forgot, click the THANKS BUTTON if you think this post helps you. Take care my fellow elitepvpers demonkk3.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/01/2008, 16:28   #2

no comments or thanks or anything like that.......what`s this pepo !
Old 03/18/2008, 09:58   #3

lol
Old 03/23/2008, 12:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonkk3 View Post
no comments or thanks or anything like that.......what`s this pepo !
happy now?
Old 03/23/2008, 14:08   #5

-.- thanks me at least. btw is this guide useful or just ****?
Old 03/28/2008, 17:16   #6

suck no fence whos gonna read that long
Old 04/13/2008, 19:56   #7

Uhm, level one ninjas can successfully stun grip.

That's how I LEARNED to grip. You just can't stun-stun-grip.
Old 04/15/2008, 14:58   #8

oh nvm perhaps ur new but u dun tell me u didnt see any ninja stunt for more than once b4 grib? if u aint seeing any i cud show u
Old 04/28/2008, 04:21   #9

It's "grip" not grib... LIKE WTF!!!
Old 04/29/2008, 03:59   #10

You're total dumbcraps by not noticing "grib".