Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with looting macros

Discussion on help with looting macros within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with looting macros

hello

I need help with a looting macro so I can get lots of junk for re. What I want is a macro that will target and attack NPC's by itself then loot junk of em ad continue doing this in an endless loop. Any help is appreciated thanks in advance.
Old 01/05/2008, 14:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
I usually split this up in several tasks (you can use the macros again in another macro - like a collection of premade Macros).

Save all the macros and put a (ranged) attack to your Slot0.
Just start the "afk" macro and have fun
You'll run into problems with a full inventory. The solution is to use a G15 Keyboard or a tool such as "Ghostmouse". Put the Inventory Window to a fixed place on your screen (make it so that the window won't scroll). Now just simulate a rightclick at position of your last inventory slot. Then simulate the destroy click and so on....

Hop you'll enjoy it.

Macro: loot
/target corpse;
/loot all;

Macro Attack:
/target self;
/ui action cycleTargetOutward;
/pause 0.5;
/ui action toolbarSlot00;
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarSlot00;

Macro: afk (this starts the others)