Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQ] Auto Gather / Miner / Decipher Bot

Discussion on [REQ] Auto Gather / Miner / Decipher Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQ] Auto Gather / Miner / Decipher Bot

Is there a way to make a bot that does auto gathering on divine maps?
It has to find the plants and use skill. I tried to figure something out but nothing came up.
Old 03/23/2011, 02:16   #2

you need to get the X,Y,Z angels then make a function that reads them and then moves the chat to the position where the plants is placed, then yous another function to use s kill if the first function is near the plants
Old 03/25/2011, 22:52   #3

i think is very hard to make that bot... it will be the best bot to make gold but...
Old 03/26/2011, 20:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmrmr View Post
i think is very hard to make that bot... it will be the best bot to make gold but...
see if you can make me a small vid clip of what you need done and I';; see if I can get it added into Hellfire.
Old 05/01/2011, 20:52   #5

What he wants is a bot/macro that looks into the map for a specific mining target, selects it and use the proper skill. Would be great.
Old 05/03/2011, 19:31   #6

I believe itīs possible if you can find and filter mobs by name or image to select them (just a guess).
Old 05/04/2011, 16:03   #7

Thinking again about this. Using ImageSearch Function I would be able to select an specific mob despite the angle he is showing to me or I have to take images of all possible angles for autoit to detect it?
Old 05/09/2011, 08:49   #8

a bot to mine in divine map or in golden castle will be usefull