Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[release] script only

Discussion on [release] script only within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[release] script only

this hack is very glitchy.
useless hack or not...i dont know

this is
-1hit Ko
-Power User
-Sudden Death

what it does
(dont need to be master)
-lets u respawn/fall down in 1 turn
-press f8 for wind 0 or just suicide(+ sudden death if master)

Note: must be the only 1 who is respawnin or first one to respawn
example: if someone just died and then u died but the person who died respawnin first ull fall at the same time as him

Glitch:
-if someone on the other team has ur pwr user and if he hits u with any mobile with dual but u still have full health ull get 1 hit killed(so kill him first)
-if ur master but not the crator of the room any1 who has ur pwr user can 1 hit kill any1

donwload link
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Homepage Script
08/01/2010 - Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts - 33 Replies
Hallo, Ich habe mal ein Homepage Skript gemacht. Das Design ist von Runky2 hier nochmal den Link http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gui des-strategies/430231-release-homepage-design.html . Ich habe jegendlich die Tools gemacht! Aktuelle Version: 1.0v Inhalt der Version 1.0: -Registrieren
[Release]*HOT* M2 Homepage + Script
02/10/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 29 Replies
Closen pls das script hatn fehler!
[Release]MT2 HP Script © .Punkyfun
02/05/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 15 Replies
Soo habe nun auch ne HP gescriptet Mirror1: V1 Download Mirror2: V1 Download Vorschau Bild: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3968/unbenannt 1by.jpg Channellog:
[Release][GC PH] Script and Char script
10/22/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 27 Replies
Here's the Script and Char_script with yellow lines hope it helped paki crch2 na lang po kasi na delete ko ung crch2 ko if any problems paki post na lang agad Credits to :handsdown::handsdown:Brian~ and Craymel:handsdown::handsdown: Btw... pang range po yan pede rin ung jump attack(Down) ng Dk,ragna bolt,block attack ng Ak,jump attack ng lass ung iba ko pang d nsabi paki banggit na rin
[Release] New Pet Script with most of All Pets...
02/17/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Ok, Well i seen people couldent get there Pixie's and other Pet's to work in the Pet Script so Here is one that i added the Pixie and the 10 Pets from the Chinnese DB hope you Enjoy it... If Need more added Let me know i can do it. This is your Link for the Pet Script http://your-ip-here/index.php?id=pets If you Use this Please hit Thanks.