Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4 year old account on Starsider!

Discussion on 4 year old account on Starsider! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4 year old account on Starsider!

Haven't been on the account for a couple months the account isn't activated at the moment. The account is 4 years old so theres alot of items accumulated over the years. My main account is a Medic on Starsider and my Alt is a Crafter on Showdowfire that is also Master Entertainer and level 90 combat level is you respec. The last 2 vet rewards I received was the Gackle bat and the respec voucher. You can contact by email at . Here's some of the items on the account.

-All Expansions Active
-All Heroics and Instances unlocked
- Biological Health and Focus Crystals (Rare)
-All Mustafar buffs
-Meditation and Cloak collections completed
-Banes , Windus and Lava Crystal (Rare)
-Guise of the Sith (Makes your eyes Glowy red)
-Jinsu and OR Hilt
-5 Piece First Responder ( Last time I checked was selling for 40mill )
-Best Capped Armor with +35s and Attachments
-All of the best weapons and equipment you need to PWN in PvP/PvE
-60 Point Razorcat level 90
-Varactyl, Command Barc
-Mustafar Bunker

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: Elder Jedi (Cheap, Starsider)
12/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
Character 1: Server: Starsider Race: Human Sex: Male Profession: Jedi elder jedi: Yes Expensive items: Bio focus crystal, synapse crystal, 20 flawless pearls, 50-70mil credits, dusk in kachiro, large quantity of decoration..and much more. Badges: 250-300 Other information: has cloak of hate and the shatterpoint cloak and other items that are uber for the jedi profession.
WTS Starsider account
09/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my 2 characters account on starsider. Both toons are cl90 (officer and smuggler). Both toons are basic geared. At all there are round about 70.000.000 credits at bank. All expansions ! PM if interested
Joymax Account ! 22,028,842.7 USD per year earning.
06/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
Ever wonder how much actually Joymax making money from us? Check this out ! http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VeFJ1R-LCNI/SrdvoK0WWDI /AAAAAAAAA4E/Nk9F4M1WTAY/s1600-h/JoymaxAccount.JPG just look next to SRO Global..
Selling Starsider Account
02/01/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I'm selling a medic account located on starsider server. It's cl90 Medic Twi'lek. Has the Grevious Bike, aurilian tokens in bank, very nice weapon, very nice armor. Includes two other Cl90 toons Active until 3/1/10 so hurry up and buy it. I' paypal verified and will provide rep sheet on request. Selling for $60 USD. Send me private msg if interested.
SWG Starsider Server
12/30/2007 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hey all, my name is Alexxander Vandross in Starsider server, SWG! Just saying hi for the first time on this forum.