Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New and having troubles.

Discussion on New and having troubles. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New and having troubles.

I am new to this game and I am trying to start the client for the first time. It freezes for me. It is trying to download patch 288 and I was wondering if someone could offer me a solution. I am running Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit,

K thanks.
Old 03/13/2011, 10:31   #2

The Black Market: 65/1/12
Received Thanks: 2,217
Did you wrote to the Support? - They are very fast in these things.
Old 03/13/2011, 11:27   #3

redownload the new installer.
start it with admin rights or/and start with compatible mode.
Old 03/17/2011, 23:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lawliet View Post
Did you wrote to the Support? - They are very fast in these things.
ROFLMAO
Dude seriously? It ******* took them 15 days to reactivate my accounts after they got banned due to theyre own flawed payment system.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
D9 Troubles
03/10/2011 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
i did everything that are in the tutorials to play D9(Thai 9D) but when i try login to select my char it says (Thai Language) ... D9 (Thai Language) so if u could help me with a good tutorials would be nice thx.
[HELP] NPC Troubles
06/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
i forgot the param to make a npc give a lilly every 12 hours i need help with the cq_action how would i make that? i need lilly ID and param for npc to wait 12 hours before giving another lilly.
A little help to those who are having some troubles
10/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
While creating my pserver I had a few errors, that I'm not sure were posted, because i couldn't find them at the time. So I'd just like to help on a few errors. When you get an error that comes up while starting the session server, there might be two problems that can cause this. 1. Make sure you have downloaded and installed sql service pack 4, the service pack, and mysql are two different downloads depending on where you get your download link from. 2. You must go into (when mysql is...
Having troubles here
02/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ever since patch 4295 came out i havnt been able to open more than 2 clients.....i have tried all the pinned topics and i even searched for a way..... did they finally fix it or what?