Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Upgrade trick? beiiesta online?

Discussion on Upgrade trick? beiiesta online? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Upgrade trick? beiiesta online?

Gibt es einen trick wo nicht soviel Fehlerraten drin sind wenn ich upgrade z.b. ich will ein 70er blue+0 +9 machen da schlägt des voll oft fehl bei mir gibts da i-ein trick?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trick to upgrade Weapons / Armor *EG/USA* ?
07/26/2010 - Last Chaos - 3 Replies
Trick to upgrade Weapons / Armor *EG/USA* ? Exist one trick? :) Tell me please i veeeeeery neeeed! :D
Rune and necky trick upgrade(august1 to sept 30 only)tut
10/03/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 47 Replies
It is so simple just go to netopia and w8 for a rainbow, because if u go and play at netopia, there is 50% upgrade for rune and necky, and if there is rainbow there is also 50% upgrade so there 100%.....
Good socket trick! and quality upgrade
03/07/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
OK lets start from the top 1. lotto and get 2-4 met tear packs(or buy them in market) 2.wait until 15:00 pm then start hunting and get 4-5k kills 3.then when u have the kills wait till 17:00 pm then go and get 1 hr lucky time 4.then go to tc artisan and stand as far away from him and the store keeper as possible(but being able to acces the store keeper to repair if your items break) 5.go to actions and click on dance 6. now start met tearing it i got 3 socs from this and my eli ring...
Bonus upgrade trick
02/15/2007 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
Hi guys... my elite necky was +10 and i had consecutive 200+ yellow failures on hi-bonus forging... A frnd of mine mad it +12 succesfully with just 5 yellows... :eek: he told me that he had a method...and I latr learned that he had helped @tleast a dosen ppl with lvlupgrade and bonus adding... guys will some1 plz find out wht this freakin process/method is...i sure thr is one and the ppl who know it dont share... :cry:
Does the Item Upgrade Trick @ Market still work?
07/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
im referring to upgrading ur items beyong ur level to use them, do they still work? tried a couple times but couldn so jus wondering if they fixed this. tyvm in advance