Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

your opinion

Discussion on your opinion within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
your opinion

hello there i just want some opinions from the ppl that play this game...cose i want 2 play but i dont know if i should buy it...so can all you ppl that play this game tell me all the good things and all the bed :P

btw. ive seen on a gameplay video that you have singelplayer and multiplayer?

oh ye and if any1 hase any download links PLS post them here

THX for your help
Old 01/04/2008, 13:27   #2

no, don't buy it (now).

This game still is a beta.
Ask a Friend if you can play it offline, rent it anywhere or something like that.
Old 01/12/2008, 11:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Floppy View Post
no, don't buy it (now).

This game still is a beta.
Ask a Friend if you can play it offline, rent it anywhere or something like that.
Thats ****.
I play This game now. First i played my Blademaster to lvl 32, kill sindonay and now i playing my Summoner on elite.He is lvl 25.
I have never see any Bugs or somthing, its funny every new day, i like to play hellgate were a playing whit whit 3 people Guardian(Tank) Marksman(hunter) Summoner(warlock)
my
Hardware
Imac 20"
2,4 GHz Intel
Core 2 Duo
2 GB Arbeitsspeicher
320 GB Festplatte1
8x SuperDrive Laufwerk (Double-Layer)
ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO mit 256 MB

Playing on Directx10 grafik on Extrem 25-40 fps

I think you must play with good friends 1 or 2 than its funny
Old 01/21/2008, 15:16   #4

elite*gold: 20
Yep. LAN-Party. Itīs really boring alone.
Old 05/29/2008, 04:21   #5

I play alone and I loved it when I first got it, but it was a big disapointment to what I thought i was getting. My internet had been taken away at the time so I was grinding and stuff when I decided to look through the tip book or w.e....i see subscriber and I stop playing. Pay for it once, be disappointed, then pay again for what? Jeez what a waste of money this was.
Closed Thread