Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need some Tips.. Please Help me..

Discussion on I need some Tips.. Please Help me.. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need some Tips.. Please Help me..

Hi im a new player of this game Luna Online, i im asking about tips, to prevent a permanent ban in game. can someone give me some good tips. because im also a cheater in rakion and dekaron online game im also get a few ban there, i want a new game. nid some help please,,...

sorry for bad english.
Old 03/01/2011, 06:21   #2

RAKION AND DEKARON IS THE EASIEST SERVERS THAT MAY CAN CHEATED LOl
Old 03/01/2011, 13:06   #3

CAN i use cheatengine in this game Luna online with no detection?...
Old 03/05/2011, 06:48   #4

- dont ever party with anyone if ur using buff hack.
- dont pvp too much
- dont farm with many PPL around u
- be careful with STALKERS.. wahaha.. )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tips]Which attribute should I add? (Stats Tips)
02/22/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 59 Replies
These are the Tips for the STATS or ATTRIBUTES of each Character: Note: These are based on my observations in PVP and dungeon runs. Start with: ELESIS Elesis can be considered as one of the "tanker" or basically the "tank" of the gang, and since she is a tanker, you don't need to increase her defense. GCPH just released the skill tree for Elesis, which made her stronger, and more reliable. Here are some tips for her attribute build: Skill Atk - to improve the damage of her skills. Atk...
How to get on kts! TIPS
05/27/2010 - Rappelz - 43 Replies
i am showing you all a website from where i bought my vpn from, here it is, widevpn - Cheap VPN Free Trial|US,UK,EU,CA,HK,JP,KR,Aus,India IP's here you can buy a vpn for 10 usd a month, and it even has a guide to help you set it up.... widevpn - How To Setup a VPN Connection On Windows Vista the guide is easy to use and very simple so please dont be pming saying "OMG halp me no work it" just keep trying it is very easy!
TIPS ON HOW YOU CAN GET PMW
01/31/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
use nyo range para makakuha ng pang melee use nyo melee para makakuha ng pang range e2 gamitin nyo ung character na wala pang mana weapon 3star dapat at CLEAR
lab tips
01/05/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
well just to tell if some of ya dont know everyone know that if u bot,lvl ur armor,coro,necky,boot dura gonna lose faster than ur weapons ring that is arround 8-10 hours botting but if u have some soc's that DONT have super gems u can simply put kylin gems in ur soc's that can bot for 4 times the time u bot/lvl without kylin gems that is like 40 hours botting/lvling in lab without getting out lab to repair. im writing this because im not sure if the met zone bug thing still work or not so this...
Need some tips!
01/04/2007 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
guys i need some tips on how to make hacks for eudemons online. if anyone knows how to do them pls reply. i'm no noob with programming! Thanks