Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Come on someone give me Crafter

Discussion on Come on someone give me Crafter within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Come on someone give me Crafter

Like topic says, i need a crafting bot for daoc. thanks.
Old 09/24/2007, 16:33   #2

I wrote a simple craft bot some time ago. no idea if it still works:

Old 11/30/2007, 20:29   #3

Yeah it still works as of 11/30/07

took a tailor from 104 to 1000 in 2 and a half days (on and off or would of been faster)
Old 12/02/2007, 11:02   #4

gratzi ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crafter Helper
05/31/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 3 Replies
Ok well this tool is pretty simple. The idea is to lower the amount of mouse work a crafter needs to do while boosting there crafting. How it works: Open up your craft tool as you normally would. place your mouse over the item you wish to craft for a bit, Then hit ALT+SHIFT+1 (this will store the mouse pos) Now mouse over the produce button and hit ALT+SHIFT+2 (this will store the buttons pos into memory.
SS crafter
02/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Does anything like an auto SS crafter exist? as the walker doesnt work anymore with the new auth thingie in it, I cant use that to craft ss, so would like to know if theres another program that can autocraft my ss. (it doesnt have to be able to set up shop, just crafting them is enough, so some sort of macro program would work to)
DACO Crafter 3.0 !?!
07/06/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute, im Moment wird auf ebay Daco Crafter 3.0 angeboten für 19.95 Euro. Ein bot, der autocraften und autoleveln kann laut Werbung. Angeblich levelt es 1- 50 , und kann ne Menge, incl. Mobs erkennen, Leben des Mobs erkennen usw. Nutzt jemand das Teil ? Erfahrungen hierzu würden mich mal interessieren. :D
crafter buggin'
04/28/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
if someone is crafting a bunch of materials from your craft shop for let's say 10 adena. If you run out of MP, that person will either go leave or go afk for a few moments. Stand up and adjust the price to 1 million adena. If they still have the craft window up. They will still see it as 10 adena and you'll earn 1 million adena. That or they won't pay attention to the price and craft for 1 million.
Spice Crafter [ENG]
11/26/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
This will auto craft for you from level 3 to level 14 on packets of spice. This is my first macro so forgive the dumb mistakes if any. Setup Download and install Ac Tool ====> http://www.actool.net/ Start up EQ2 in windowed mode ====> in game, options, performance, uncheck full screen. Get in front of Stove and open the crafting window and select spices. Download Auto IT and use the Auto IT Reveal Mode program to get the exact location of your begin button and update the MousePos if...