Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Speed Hack (works on Arua & Titan so far)

Discussion on Simple Speed Hack (works on Arua & Titan so far) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up OLD, new version available, look above.

OLD, new version available, look above.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/18/2011, 20:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,054
pretty nice release
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]- ZsZc how to login faster/ and how to speed hack *VERY SIMPLE!*
01/22/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 53 Replies
#New thread has been added. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-explo its-hacks-bots-guides/899655-guide-how-connect-zsz c-faster-works.html
PLS help . why this code not working simple speed hack 4story
08/12/2010 - 4Story - 4 Replies
im using winxp 32bit and bypass #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Memory.au3> #include <NomadMemory.au3>
Simple Hack [Works!]
08/10/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies
Simple Hack :D No Fog No Spread NX Chams No Recoil Pick Up Hack Do You Have A Sucky Computer And Lag With A lot Of Useless Hacks???
SPEED HACK WORKS AND I KNOW HOW
04/20/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
:pimp: OK WELL YOU SEE I USED THE SPEED HACK SCRIPT THATS OUT THERE AND I JUST UPDATED THE OFFSETS LIKE WE ALL DO AND YES I STILL HAVE THE PROBLEM WERE WHEN U RUN IT SENDS U BACK BUT I TRIED ATTACKING AFTER I RAN A LONG WHILE AND I STAYED WHERE I WAS I DIDNT GET RSETED TO WHEN I FIRST STARTED TO RUN USING SPEED HACK SO GO AHEAD AND GIVE IT A TRY AND LET ME KNOW IM JUST DISCUSSIN THIS WITH PPL OR TO WHOM IT MAY CONSERN GIVING THE RIGHT TO BE INFORMED IS LAW LOL AND HAPPY 4/20:pimp:
Simple and easy to change Speed hack with CE
01/27/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
ok so this is a little speed hack i used over a year ago, Still works and figure id Post it to give it back some life. Anyways just Load up CE like you would normally Do, Clicking Dekaron.exe from the Process list. Now the Value type under scan should Automatically bet set as 4Bytes. Leave it as that. Now search up 1075942785 if all goes well you should have found 1 Adress. Double click it. Now go down to where the Adress gets saved and Double click under Value.