Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aika online Europe !

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 13/0/0
Aika online Europe !

last night Aika online published by gPotato opened its gates for the EU players ,they're expecting a lot of new player from Europe joining in the next few dyas , there are also some special event with pretty nice rewards .
So i just tough I should make a thread for the future aika players around here , let's all join same nation and level together I already joined Feonir nation with my 1st char but if the majority decide to join some other nation I will start a new char !
Here is the official post from aika's forums !

"-Beginning February 17th, Aika Online will open its doors to players from Europe, expanding the reach of gPotato’s version of the epic fantasy MMORPG.

-To celebrate, Aika will be holding a number of events, including the “Europe, We’re Up” Double XP Extravaganza, and a Login event that will give players the chance to win $10,000 in prizes, including tons of powerful premium items and never-before-seen loot!"