Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Hero Online Pserver ToDo-List

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 59
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 86
Hero Online Pserver ToDo-List

Hey all,
i think its a good idea if we make a little list with things thats we need for a private server, so everyone can post some things and ill add these things to this list here.
So if someone want to help, he can pick up a item from this list.

karraksc:
Hero Beta Clients:
Hero Patches:

Devil589:
Hero Online Closed Beta Serverfiles:

k1r3t0:
- Pserver Website creation + registration page
- Developerslist (maybe on the pserver website?)
- Teamname + Pservername
- Patch 118:
- Patch 137:

MrYoda:
- Host the pserver
- Helps with the pserver website

Fatum0:
- Graphics, banners for the Pserver Website


If someone have more things or things that we have to do, let me know.
So i can add these things to this list.

See Ya!



Devil589 is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 6
so u try to do a p server for hero? =) and how can i help u im not a pro in coding or something but maybe something i can do ?


Chami is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 427
Received Thanks: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil589 View Post
Hey all,
i think its a good idea if we make a little list with things thats we need for a private server, so everyone can post some things and ill add these things to this list here.
So if someone want to help, he can pick up a item from this list.

karraksc:
Hero Beta Clients:
Hero Patches:
These^folders^have^All^the^files^I^used^with^the PServer
  • They include:
  • The original server files minus the databases I lost in the drive crash
  • The original Closed and Open Beta Clients
  • Several Clients released since the Betas
  • All the US patches I could get (228-447)
  • I'll add the Chinese patches as soon as I can get them
  • MSSQL 2000 Database Server
  • VirtualPC so I could run multi-PCs to test everything with

Quote:
Devil589:
Hero Online Closed Beta Serverfiles:



If someone have more things or things that we have to do, let me know.
So i can add these things to this list.

See Ya!
karraksc is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 33
I Think some 1 have to do this too
* Create a site of the pserver [There will be all progres with the server] [im working on the site ]
* Make a registration page (after conigorate the DataBase)
* Host the server (wee need a hoster)
* Stuff list i mean the developers list (to know who's working in project)
* Wi have to thing to Team name + private server name [i know this is like final part but i can do this andd in site team name and server name ]


k1r3t0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 313
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
I Think some 1 have to do this too
* Create a site of the pserver [There will be all progres with the server] [im working on the site ]
* Make a registration page (after conigorate the DataBase)
* Host the server (wee need a hoster)
* Stuff list i mean the developers list (to know who's working in project)
If I could fix my problems with my Internet provider, I could host it + I am a web designer, so I could maybe help with home page.
MrYoda is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 59
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 86
Thanks for the replys. I have added the new things to the list.
And i hope we will get more active people who want to help us to create a pserver.

See Ya!
Devil589 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 507
Received Thanks: 199
If you code it for linux i can give a low root for beginning..
With Debian 5...

I can try my luck in coding too..
Shishidump is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 33
The begining website is this only for naw ..

ITS NOT VERY GOOD BUT IM BEGINER WITH WEB's
I found this patches And
k1r3t0 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 8
I can make logo for Website : )
Fatum0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 313
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatum0 View Post
I can make logo for Website : )
That would be nice...If you are pro at some software like Photoshop etc, then you could help me with the website I am going to make...I am a certified designer, but I am not too good with making backgrounds / logos etc...So yeah, that would be nice, if you could help me with that!
MrYoda is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 4
If is something easy to do i can help you guys Just tell me
SaNNin^KimmimaRo is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYoda View Post
That would be nice...If you are pro at some software like Photoshop etc, then you could help me with the website I am going to make...I am a certified designer, but I am not too good with making backgrounds / logos etc...So yeah, that would be nice, if you could help me with that!
Cane i help you with something in web im a beginer if you need some help just tell me ill try Have to start with something to geting exp with webs
k1r3t0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 313
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Cane i help you with something in web im a beginer if you need some help just tell me ill try Have to start with something to geting exp with webs

Try this links...It's something like web school...You can check some stuff out...At first you can try to make a web in notepad, something really simple with codes you can find in that link, then just train...Not that hard
MrYoda is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 8
How you will be doing Website, then write to Me
Fatum0 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 313
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatum0 View Post
How you will be doing Website, then write to Me
Ok I will PM you when I start making the web.


MrYoda is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.