Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hero Online Pserver ToDo-List

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatum0 View Post
*** ****...That is a nice banner...Shiiieeet...Thanks bro...
I guess it would be cool if you could help with theme colors later and maybe a background image (smthn like this only one where it's almost impossible to see anything on it...)

Old   #18

Anything new here ? ... Srry for off topic !
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNNin^KimmimaRo View Post
Anything new here ? ... Srry for off topic !
Looks like nothing too much...As I am responsible only for the website now, I don't know what is going on with the actual server stuff...I am not even working on the web for now, cause it's no point to do it so early. Tough I think people could already be working with serverfiles etc, they won't post here with all the stuff they do everyday ^_^

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYoda View Post
Looks like nothing too much...As I am responsible only for the website now, I don't know what is going on with the actual server stuff...I am not even working on the web for now, cause it's no point to do it so early. Tough I think people could already be working with serverfiles etc, they won't post here with all the stuff they do everyday ^_^
Ok thank's for information have a nice day

See Ya !
Old   #21

IM WAITING its realy cool that u do a privat server this is the best what could happen to hero online i hope my friends will start it with me again =)

maybe some questions are allowed ?^^

whats with ncash? im rdy to pay some ofc but not like this netgame failers they wanted tooooooo much -.-

however i hope ur doing a nice work
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
IM WAITING its realy cool that u do a privat server this is the best what could happen to hero online i hope my friends will start it with me again =)

maybe some questions are allowed ?^^

whats with ncash? im rdy to pay some ofc but not like this netgame failers they wanted tooooooo much -.-

however i hope ur doing a nice work
I think that pserver should ofc have a donation system...But that won't be something so rediculous as with Hero USA...Actually, I think, that it should be at a bit higher rate ($ per cash points) and at the same time we should have some items which are available in the cash shop also for gold...Not every item ofc, but some of them, so that people actually can play without paying.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

No it's a bad ideea .. sure u can have a cash shop but whitout items... only hts and charm of luck blessing catalyst... ht pet or something like that... or your server won't be played because if some1 donnate ... and other player ... don't have money for a game.... he will be sad .. and quit... so is a bad ideea to have items (armors / helm .. bla bla on HT ) P.S. i will pay too .... whitout have items... for your work guys .. it's really cool... and i will be happy if it's a fun server ! See Ya
Old   #24

If wi make Ncash for $ you have to be pretty shure Netgame will Hack or Close the Private server bcose they will loose to much ppl and money .. like some of WOW private servers .. they naw closed bcose of Donations... they will do all they can to close the private server .. so Ncash for $ can be in feature but not for naw .. and wi make the private server bcose USA hero only donators and they are overpowered .. wi dont need overpowered server wi need only a Balanced Funn private server .. I have this information thx to Pro's in The forum ..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

well i dont have many experince on this game coz i only play it around 2 week then stop playing -.-
if u need my help just let me know
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNNin^KimmimaRo View Post
No it's a bad ideea .. sure u can have a cash shop but whitout items... only hts and charm of luck blessing catalyst... ht pet or something like that... or your server won't be played because if some1 donnate ... and other player ... don't have money for a game.... he will be sad .. and quit... so is a bad ideea to have items (armors / helm .. bla bla on HT ) P.S. i will pay too .... whitout have items... for your work guys .. it's really cool... and i will be happy if it's a fun server ! See Ya
I think that you didn't understand what I wrote...You wrote the same idea as I wanted to say lol...So yeah...

And about that closing, because of donations - if someone can support the hosting etc, then go for it...Donations won't be needed...Though, I think that when this pserver will be launched, mgames hero will be dead...I mean it won't be anymore...So they shouldn't care too much about that.
Old   #27

It's ok but let's have this topic only for progress raport....

See Ya !
Old   #28

Any progress with the server ..?
Old   #29

elite*gold: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Any progress with the server ..?
I dont know what the other peoples do but i can say you what im doint at the moment.
I try to get some source code from the server files do edit and understand some things.
Because i think its better to know something about the files to edit them or add new things to this files.

If anyone have some source code from this files, it would be nice if i can get them.

Btw. Schlat, if you read this, message me on icq please because i have to talk to you. Thanks

See Ya!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #30

About creating a website and hosting the game-files, Then im your man so write me up <3 i work with website creating all days so why not help out here