Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xfire Friends needed

Discussion on Xfire Friends needed within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xfire Friends needed

Anyone got an Xfire and want a new friend? Just send me a request!
My name is.
Shadow!<3
so just send me a request guys, thanks
I am just lonely and need some people to talk to on Xfire while i play games so if you like to play games and use xfire then just add me dont be shy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Friends For Sale Cheats-Facebook Friends For Sale Cheats,hack,tips and trickss
05/16/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
How to gain more money in Friend for Sale? Log in every 4 hours ($2,000) and invite up to 20 people a day for $500 each. Invite rock bands to be your friends and keep on inviting these people which are not on friend for sale yet. Make your friends do the chore, the higher their value the more chance to earn more for your benefit. Now let other buy your pets to get some profit and if you randomly browse the Friend for Sale Application, once in a while you will see a gold coin with a value,...
SUPER EASY WAY OF GLITCHING NO XFIRE NEEDED(LIKE PRINTSCREEN)
10/28/2008 - Soldier Front - 87 Replies
Patched* approved by jj33 1 download program. 2 extract all the files in the package to wherever
Xfire>>We can be friends
06/09/2008 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
Post your xfire here so we can add each others and be friends. Mines epvp03 So if you need any help or want to talk I'll be able to help out.