Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB lvl 60+ ranger/avenger

Discussion on WTB lvl 60+ ranger/avenger within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB lvl 60+ ranger/avenger

Hi! I want to buy a lvl 60+ ranger or avenger on Server Valdes. Doesn´t matter what equipment he got. PM me pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
may nakagawa naba ng AVENGER????
03/19/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 17 Replies
may nakagawa naba ng AVENGER gamit yung old main.exe?????
NEW DUNGEON: CURSED LAKE AND PRE AVENGER EVENTS
03/06/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
http://grandchase.levelupgames.ph/images/news/kans er_adrotator.jpg Once upon a time, there was a lake in the Silver Land continent that was blessed by the gods and was considered holy by the people living around it. During holy festivals, devotees would visit the lake and be cured by its soothing waters. But even the good can be used for the most evil of purposes…for when the people of Silver Land saw comfort and healing, a greedy merchant saw only monetary gain. The merchant saw how much...
S> lvl 80 Str Type Avenger TORIAN sever PH
06/27/2009 - Rohan - 2 Replies
Posted in wrong forum
WTS lv 56 avenger on ROHAN ONLINE on MAREA server
12/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have a lv 56 avenger on marea server for sale.. it has some nice equips with enchanted pluion sets and +1%crit, + agi and +vit katars i also have decent kish for when i get to lv 6x but i got bored of it before i could get to lv 6x is mostly agi build with few 50 base vit/dex and few str to lessen requirements i can take screen shots of it im thinking to sell it around $30-40 USD on paypal you can PM me or msn/email if interested i also have a couple mil of crones and some skill...