Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with network restrictions

Discussion on Help with network restrictions within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I live in england, and i attend a school....not gonna say name :P
can anyone give me a hand getting past network blocks/restrictions.
the server is setup using ranger 2006, microsoft xp server 2007.....MASSIVE server over 400 users.
acces tocommand prompt but thats it nad i dont know much command scripting/
any help is much apprecaited
Old 07/12/2007, 12:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
I would not try to go around the restrictions of a pupil account. With me on the school the computers installed for the Client Watcher of the company MNS. Actually it is only a small Executable. Thus the teachers can block us e.g. temporarily, if we are to watch out. I could high-load these owing to a Glitches in the note PAD and have I disassembled. Afterwards analyzed and a program was written, with which I, exactly like the teachers, could block schoolmates. Because I was there so proud drauf, I wanted to show a schoolmate: P in this moment looked the teacher on the screen of the pupil, whom I blocked for demonstration? Then my account was blocked for over one month, and I could sit e.g. with the subject computer science/chemistry no more to the PC, and was allowed in double hours in the corner
I wanted to test the Google Translator :P