Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot making guide

Discussion on Bot making guide within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, im a beginner when it comes to coding/programming of bots.

can anyone suggest a good guide and what programs are needed for starters to make a bot for online games?

i will really appreciate it so much

thanks
Old 04/29/2007, 15:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,152
a good start is AutoIt!
this tool, simulates Keystrokes and sends them to your Game. with this you can create simple and even professional bots
but the best bots work with pointers and reading memory adresses. (and they are coded with a programming language)

greeetings, reijin ;D
Old 04/29/2007, 17:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
"a beginner to coding" disqualifies you as a cheat programmer. It's the same with "Hi, I'm learning HTML right now, how to write Quake5?". Learn programming - the rest will come along automatically as you learn about the system you're programming for.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help With Farm Guide or Money Gold Making Guide !!! Thx Every1
08/27/2011 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
I have a SIMPLE question : How can I make 3.5kk to 5kk aday in metin2 ? Can some give me a HINT,TIPS,GUIDE how to make some gold ??? PLS and thx the BEST ANSWER WILL RECIEVE my 3x thanks from me and my friends account !!! also thx for all any1 that give me an idea ....
[NEED-Guide] for making BOX
06/13/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
i now can make the gears +50 , +100 , any+ i need but there is a small problem which is that ? how can i make it boxed? need some one help me making it boxed ant Right click it open Depend on your prof . thanks alot my 1st guide Forum & my 2nd family :)
[GUIDE]Making Quest LOTF. Hey Look is Me, Yea. Good Guide,Basic, SO PRO!
12/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
Hello again Elite Pvpers. This is for LOTF. I want to show you how to creat your own basic quest. Lets look on the steps we are going through: 1. Making the steps for the quests 2. Making it save to database everytime go to next step 3. Making the npc's for the quest PLEASE READ EVERYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN CAUSE IS IMPORTANT IF YOU DONT WANT ERROR Well there is those 3 steps.
UCE Making Guide
02/15/2007 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
also hallo leute hab ma ein bisse gesucht un gefunden :D http://rapidshare.com/files/16417941/UCE_TUT.rar hoffe es klappt denn hab noch nit getestet aber habt spaß :) mfg