Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legend of Edda possible skills hack

Discussion on Legend of Edda possible skills hack within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old 11/04/2010, 12:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hmmmm
I hope you make a hack sooner or later
Old 11/17/2010, 17:39   #17

-removed-
Old 11/17/2010, 18:08   #18

I can unpack/repack resource.pak, here's the link of unpacked resource. I just put it in zip for easy upload, tell me what you can do.

I messed with some files (see the images) but it just changes the client files and everything is still based on server files... i dunno maybe i did something wrong. I made the cooldown to 1 sec, it shows but doesn't work... im newb.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2010, 23:52   #19

That's cool
i was using IZARc to unpack but i couldnt
wut program are u using?
i can try some stuffs
Old 11/22/2010, 02:57   #20

yo dude any update on this?
Old 11/25/2010, 08:47   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bissssh View Post
I can unpack/repack resource.pak, here's the link of unpacked resource. I just put it in zip for easy upload, tell me what you can do.

I messed with some files (see the images) but it just changes the client files and everything is still based on server files... i dunno maybe i did something wrong. I made the cooldown to 1 sec, it shows but doesn't work... im newb.

that is why you need a bypass for gg which i think no one is willing to release publicly for patching reasons.
Old 11/28/2010, 18:22   #22

what program was used to open .BIN files?
Old 11/28/2010, 19:35   #23

can you use ac tool on edda? o.O can anyone teach me? you can send instructions and programs to my email.. ..thnx alot >.<
Old 12/18/2010, 17:00   #24

hey,sorry for the inactivity here. i've had finals i needed to study for...now that i have a few legend of edda patches saved i can observe how they edit their own bin files and add them to the client..it may be pssible to replicate it and reveal some hidden stuff. as for the bin file editor, i believe the prgram is mhbinpacker. I found it on some forum from luna online bin file hacking. if I find anything useful...i'll be sure to let us know ;D btw...has anyone been able to figure out how someone made a vac hack for this game? D: i wish i knew where to start when trying to make one...but no tutorial from other games has been helpful because its just how to use their program.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/24/2010, 08:00   #25

How do you repack the edited .bin files into .pak files so that it could be seen in-game ?
Old 12/24/2010, 22:13   #26

Smile

i have a dll injector/loader that GG does not detect but i am no good at C++ if anyone has any knowledge in C++ programing i would be most appercaited if someone would wirte some DLL. hacks
Old 02/12/2011, 12:19   #27

anyone have a hint on how some ppl use 2hand weapon with a shield ?
like assassin with shield, archer with shield and swordman using a 2hand blade with a shield....
Old 03/17/2011, 23:46   #28

ive seen somebody just now doing the skill cooldown hack... it was awesome! who ever of you made it please teach me how....

Tags
edda online, game hack, legend of edda, skills hack