Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

reporting keyloggers?

Discussion on reporting keyloggers? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Would it be possible to report keyloggers to the police or something? get them put in jail? anything?? like these sites that have downloads on them to keylog you. cant we report them and get em sued?
Old 03/02/2007, 21:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally posted by noob1111111@Mar 2 2007, 18:45
Would it be possible to report keyloggers to the police or something? get them put in jail? anything?? like these sites that have downloads on them to keylog you. cant we report them and get em sued?
only if you use a keylogger for illegal stuff. (like account stealing, spying other ppl)
Even installing a keylogger on a key without getting user permission is illegal.
And for that you get high civil penalty (means paying money)
But giving a Keylogger for download is not illegal as long as the downloader knows that it IS a Keylogger

greetings