Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I believe this has do with coding. Need help wiht a program

Discussion on I believe this has do with coding. Need help wiht a program within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
I believe this has do with coding. Need help wiht a program

I was wondering how do you make a program like this that you open up and has a menue of custom files you put in for instance i want a program i open up and i can add all my main game exes to so all i do is click it and it opens the program up for me? Is there anythign like this released?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Visual Program Coding :D
05/14/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hello :D It's a Old "" OK JakeFrost77 "" program , it was made with another person ... But it found it and i think that This is a good program to do something easy to start to coding . "So I did a little Internet tool AutoIt discovered is actually quite useful because with a window, text, buttons and text window can create ^ ^ here is a little screen time like this" Virus Check : Virustotal. MD5: e33c77d07e19c0f25946f89de203626d Worm/Win32.Sohanad.gen Trojan.Agent.ATV Worm.Sohanad
Need help wiht botting please
06/19/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I was trying to bot my segita hunter ( dagger of course ) but my bot doesnt seem to work for it. I tried to bot a summoner aswell, and it did work. I was wondering if there was a problem that i have to fix, cause i have seen dagger hunters bot around before. Thanks in advance.
Help wiht some items
08/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
kk, well i was adding the black miracle light and original as seperate items but for some reason when i put the black miracle it always says Refined b4 the name and i cnt seem the fix that, so any1 can help me http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii215/haciveli /222.jpg
I NEED HELP WIHT A BOT
08/05/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
the TzPhQy bot from the hacks section i posted a problem i encountered in that thread but go t no response my only other option is here, i got the bot running but wen i try to log in i get disconnected in a second flat can anyone help me??