Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Suche] Gute Coder fuer iPW Project!

Discussion on [Suche] Gute Coder fuer iPW Project! within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hallo an alle.

Ich lese schon seit langem auf rum
Da ich selber einen iPod mini habe habe ich das ganze auch gleich ausprobiert.
Mit iPW habe ich mir selber ThaiFonts in meinen iPod gebastelt und andere schoene veraenderungen vorgenommen.

Mit dem iPod Nano 2G ist ein neues Modell rausgekommen was fuer die Programmierer von iPW (Kingstone) gerade zu unmoeglich zu "hacken" ist.

Quote:

Kingstone:

The nano 2g is well encrypted.
I'm sorry to say but in order to crack this one, i can't do it all by myself.
The iPodLinux guys don't care anymore, rockbox sitting around doing nothing.
We reached dead end.
We won't pull this off unless we have an expert team effort.
We need high trained skilled guys such as iPL top notch developers (leachbj and the norwegian guy who started it all).
It will require more than just what you think.
We need pro's here.
If you want to make it happen, go find good developers (ERM ASM knowledge and electronics) who wants to help.
Cause it may look like this time Apple got the whole modding scene...
I'm posting this to show you there is nothing to wait, it won't pop just like that.
Like the iPL started in late 2004, it was hard work and not a chance.
Work your contacts and get any good developers (C/C++/ASM) you know and try telling them to help.
If you find one, PM me and i'll be glad to work with.

Bei interesse einfach anmelden und Kingstone eine PM schreiben oder mir bescheid geben.
Ich habe nichts mit diesem Projekt zu tun, dies hier ist nur eine Suche btw. Aufruf aus eigenem Interesse und aus interesse vieler iPod Nano 2G user.

Also danke und auf bald