Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pattern based memory Search ?

Discussion on Pattern based memory Search ? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any tool that allows to search for patterns in memory ?

All I tried (TSearch / Cheatengine) only allow you to search for one value or a fixed array of bytes. But I need a tool that lets me search for patterns, like XX XX 00 00 XX XX 00 00 while XX can be 00 to FF etc ?
Old 12/11/2006, 20:40   #2

i dont know any way (except coding it yourself). but anyway i suppose this method would be very very slow. tell me please y do you need it? maybe there are some other ways
Old 12/12/2006, 22:30   #3

It could be slow, I wanted it as support tool for mem hacking to find structures / offsets of things that are on screen (which usually have the x/y coordinates in memory as well).

Couldn't find what I want and brute forcing it seems the only way.
Old 12/26/2006, 06:24   #4

Here is some code, you can rewrite it and modify it to your needs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SkillerSluwt]Memory based bot.
05/30/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 140 Replies
SkillerSluwt What is SkillerSluwt? SkillerSluwt is a memory based bot, to put it simple, you can bot on an account without the need that client needs to have focus. SkillerSluwt has a range of skills that can be leveled with a click of a button, while you play on another account, sleep, eat breakfast or make love to your wife, or all at the same time for all i care. SkillerSluwt is easy to use, blonde proof, and moron free. SkillerSluwt is no racist, this Sluwt does what you want,...
[Soon to be released] Memory based skill lvler.
01/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Thread title says it all, last couple of days i have been working on a memory based bot, and it is almost done aswell. I post this thread so it can be discussed, this bot will work on a client that does not need to be on top, just like a bot is supposed to be. It will only support 1 client, and i myself think thats enough for a skill lvl bot. Want more? post your reasons and give good feedback. here's a screenshot everything you see works except for the XP skill lvler, still gotto...
memory based bot
08/17/2008 - Guild Wars - 28 Replies
hi hab nur ne kurze frage: und zwar ist es möglich, wenn man 2 accs hat einen memory based zB monk folis farmen lässt, und den anderen "normale" bot hfff farmen lässt? mit dem multi client kann ich schonma 2x guild wars starten, aber will sicher gehen, dass wenn ich mir nen 2ten bot kaufe, der auch keine probleme mit dem anderen bot macht.. ty schonma für die antworten:) MfG
Sample of memory search in PW for memory bot learner
02/25/2008 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
im learning how to make a memory bot as of know.. im expirience in pixel botin but the mob seacrh for it is quite slow.. ill be using au3 and the include nomadmemory.au3 from nomad in au3 forum. credits to him... this is my sample of my memory script: it will be good for who wants to learn memory botin and has no available bot in their respective server #include <Memory.au3> Global $Pointer = d pointer in 4bytes in whch its store the modId when clicked just search in hex format in 4bytes...
move to coords based on editing memory
01/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Hi, While I'm making macros I found it to be very helpful if I can move to a different coord without activating a mouse click. it'd be much more reliable that I go to the coord that I want. I'm wondering if there's a way to go to a coord by changing something in the memory? Or any other way that I can do this within a macro script (thru dll calls or whatever), for example autohotkey. Any help will be appreciated, Thanks