Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]assembly language tutorials

Discussion on [Help]assembly language tutorials within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]assembly language tutorials

Can someone recommend me some assembly language tutorials, please?
Old 06/12/2010, 05:24   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can/how do u go from assembly code to hex?
10/15/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
im trying to find an offset and assembly scan takes forever, could someone tell me if its possible to go from the assembly code to the hex value, if so how do you do it? cmp dword ptr ,13 ----> 83 78 08 13 0F 84
Assembly Help
08/19/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
I am still trying to learn assembly, but I'm getting better. I found a tut that looked really promising (by Lela or something), but it was all about cracking registration things and such, which doesn't really help me with 2Moons. So if anybody has a tut that is more guided to game hacking, a link would be greatly appreciated. Anyway, here is what I need help with. Here is the part of the code I'm looking at: http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd193/sachamo5 12/Olly1.jpg What I need...
[Release] Assembly in C#
10/29/2008 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
Hello, With this .cs (C# Class) file, you can perform BASIC asm commands, such as mov ebp, esp <-- asm.Mov_EBP_ESP(); call dword ptr ds: <-- asm.Call_DWORD_Ptr(0x00873A1F); ret <-- asm.Ret(); Assembly in C# is NOT my creation, however, I have modified the source to enable Call's that are not 'Dword Ptr's (this was difficult because to figure out the opcode for jmp ADDY, you have to perform a math sequence on the ADDY (intTohex(((TargetCall - OldAddress) - 10), 8) due to the jmp TARGET...