Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coding help

Discussion on Coding help within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello guys,

i took up C++ recently and i am trying to write a auto game killer. Basically it should monitor some statistics in game, once condition met it will shut down the game. Since i am new to C++, the best i can do is just make use of pointers and simple if else functions. I need help on the coding for shutting down a program.

Could any of your give me the c++ source code for shutting down a program.
thank you in advance
Old 12/08/2005, 07:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
fastest way..

sysinternals pskill.exe

execute that from your code..

OR you could iterate thorugh all open windows untill meet your game, get handle and issue a SendMessage(WM_CLOSE....) / PostMessage ..

Whats the game ?