Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

finding a function's address...

Discussion on finding a function's address... within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
finding a function's address...

currently im trying to find notepad.exe function to create a new file!

ok so i've loaded notepad.exe into ida and it disassembeled it but to the left in my function window it has no function names.....and i dont understand assembly so i cant interpret which one is the create a new file function for notepad....how am i able to find the function's address in ollyDBG or possibly IDA without knowing assembly....or do i have to know it either way to find the function if its not posted explicitly in the function list in IDA? -thx
Old 01/20/2010, 17:14   #2

elite*gold: 0

maybe this?

search for intermodular calls.

« d3d9 Help? | Hacks »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Finding address
08/24/2011 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hello. I use CE 5.3 and I have two questions. 1. For all hacks I see, it says search within these address (like 0170000 and 01800000) and that each client has different ones. How do I find which mine has? 2. Evandon posted a CT file with full hack addys, and he said that anyone could use them as long as they smart edited the address for their client. I even googled how to do it and I couldnt find a simple way. Any help? Thanks.
Need help with finding address
07/20/2010 - 12Sky2 - 9 Replies
can someone help me and teach me how to find the address?
[HELP] finding some offset and address
03/20/2010 - CrossFire - 0 Replies
guysz.. im having hard times on finding the address of the player offset and server offset and the X Y Z offset.. is there any tut on finding these address?? thanx in advance.. Sorry if i post this in wrong page...
Ip address Finding [HeLP]
01/10/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 14 Replies
im playing rumbleRO and when i scan it with RPE its address is 127.0.0.1 the GM told me that if i can crack the ip i can bot forever. and the Gm told me that its not his real.how can i know his ip address
[HELP] Finding Gm address & AoE address on CABAL
10/23/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
How can i find Gm address and Aoe Address on CABAL ? im using CE please help me. TNX! :bandit: