Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

capturing and analyzing HTTP requests

Discussion on capturing and analyzing HTTP requests within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
capturing and analyzing HTTP requests

wasnt sure where to post this, basically I know how to work with them and want to make a bot for browsergame through this. I did this once before with other game

but I stumbled upon a new problem now, I couldnt capture those requests with wireshark. managed to do some with Fiddler but not what I want

anyone could help with this? are there any new mechanisms for webpages so its not possible to capture http requests they send to browser?

site:
or any other domain for this game

edit: lol, I forgout about HTTPs encryption. now I can capture
Old 06/09/2016, 00:12   #2

elite*gold: 528
Received Thanks: 2,404
Why not use developer console?
Old 06/09/2016, 03:33   #3

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
Live Http Headers - Firefox Addon
Old 06/11/2016, 12:16   #4

elite*gold: 0

Chrome => F12 => Network

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HTTP requests
02/29/2016 - AutoIt - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I want to create a simple script which will show me how much resources or soldiers I have on my game acount. Game's name is Travian. I have already tried to do it for several hours but it seems impossible for me. (I know how GET or POST works but I can't figure out how to do it. I watched many tuts but it didn't help me too). This is what I have:
Analyzing packet
03/12/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Well Thx To Fang he Brought me the New Lucky Packet Log 1314 but there was smthing confusing me ill explain what i mean on This Code Packet 90 -- TQClient -- Length: 24 | 32 -- Type: 1314 18 00 22 05 03 01 01 00 00 00 03 00 31 00 00 00 ;  "  1 FF 0A 0B 00 00 00 00 00 54 51 53 65 72 76 65 72 ; ÿ TQServer well all information i got is That the packet type is 1314 and with length 32 after sealing the packet ...Gr8 but for example the 1st four values 18 00 22 05...
[Java] Grundlage aller böser Absichten im Web: Http Requests
01/17/2011 - Coding Tutorials - 0 Replies
Huhu liebe Community! Hatte in letzter Zeit viel Zeit. Naja, das fängt stil-technisch schon mal gaaaanz unschön an... Whatever, ich habe mich mit Package Bots und Brute Force Programmen beschäftigt; So habe ich min 4 Wochen lang an einem (SDS) Staemme Bot gearbeitet, das Projekt liegt mittlerweile auf Eis, wie fast alle Privatprojekte. An diese Stelle, falls wer Interesse an den Sourcen hat und mit meinem SpagetthiCode klarkommt, immer her mit den Anfragen... Grunlage all dieser aus...
Looking for informations on HTTP-Requests
08/24/2009 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Hi @ all, I try to write a bot witch will train own Brutes. Unlike other bots is a list of weak opponents sorted according their levels. The Brute will then trained against opponents 2 levels lower as the own ones because that increase the chance of 2-point victories ;) There will be easy to edit lists for the weak opponents and the own brutes so that everyone may edit them for there own needs. So far so good, what I lack is simply the corresponding HTTP-requests and HTTP-responses...
PW packet capturing software
08/01/2008 - Perfect World - 7 Replies
I'm working on pw packets discovery, and half of it is done I believe. Now I need to use some packet capturing software that can be easily adapted with my approach. If anyone can recommend me this king of soft it will be greatly appreciated. What is out of the question: - wpe: closed source, poor functionality. It can be adapted but will requre some workaround and hacks with its attach mechanism and winsock hooking - rpe: great functionality but closed source too - same problems. I was...