Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online Modding!!

Discussion on [Request] Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online Modding!! within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online Modding!!

Okay well i've been wanting to mod this game since i started playing it, not to hack and get easy gold or anything or inf hp, but to switch NIF files to client side my character

Say if i wanted a Zero sword in place of my Kotetsu II
i'd switch the files!

Now it IS hard to determine what the files are, because Aeria GM's named them a certain way that only they'd know, but i have a NIF viewer program!
u can find them on warez

I viewed the files, and switched the names just like you would do with any other file...heres an example

Kotetsu II:
C_01_R_BS029

Sword i want:
C_01_R_BS031

Then i switched the file names with eachother so
Kotetsu becomes: C_01_R_BS031

and the other sword becomes: C_01_R_BS029

SADLY, when i start the client, the weapon that i switched just dissapears, im holdign it...but thiers no model...so any help on how to switch files? i also wanna do this with clothing to, i tried various things, so those wh oare good at moddign with NIF and KF files lemme know
Old 01/05/2010, 07:46   #2

Try putting itin the same place?

Edit: Maybe the copying the zero sword model and delete kotestu II and put zero in place.
Old 03/08/2011, 16:59   #3

sounds interesting. would like to hear if you suceeded <.<
Old 07/08/2011, 11:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberose View Post
sounds interesting. would like to hear if you suceeded <.<
Haha nah i quit trying, but i did moveo n to another game and ended up doing mods on mabinogi