Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find player base addresses with CheatEngine?

Discussion on How to find player base addresses with CheatEngine? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to find player base addresses with CheatEngine?

I'm trying to make an aimbot for a game but I don't know if I'm doing it right, I'm trying to find the X/Y positions of the players, so far I only found the base address of a player with id 1, is finding only the X/Y addresses(along with some C++) sufficient to make an aimbot?
Old 12/02/2015, 19:03   #2

Quote:
is finding only the X/Y addresses(along with some C++) sufficient to make an aimbot?
For a very basic Aimbot, yes. But you need to do a few trigonometric calculations and translate between client/world coordinates.

There is a high chance, that all players are stored in some sort of list.
So you want to find out the length of each player object and create a struct for it.
You next step is to cast the address *(pObject)SomeAddress + LengthOfpObject * IndexOfTheList
if there is no reallocation for the list and the list has no fixed size, you need to find the nextPointer which points to the next pObject. The nextPointer is also located in your struct.
Old 12/03/2015, 04:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daifoku View Post
For a very basic Aimbot, yes. But you need to do a few trigonometric calculations and translate between client/world coordinates.
Hmm, since the game is only 2d then maybe the C++ function atan2 would be sufficient to calculate the correct angle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daifoku View Post
There is a high chance, that all players are stored in some sort of list.
I think so, I've seen a couple of outdated cheat engine hacks for my game and most of the addresses' value type was "Array of byte", tho I have no idea how to search for those kind of values