Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mono injector and question about code

Discussion on mono injector and question about code within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mono injector and question about code

hi guys at first i search any mono injector for my dll

and now the code , is that right or find you some errors?
btw: the dll is for an unity game

code:
Old 09/21/2015, 18:47   #2

I'm not sure what this piece of code is supposed to to.
AFAIK there is not even an Object called Camera in your scope.

Cydia Substrate (iOS) and Xposed Framework (Android) allow you to hook function. I guess that's what you want to do ?
Old 09/21/2015, 19:05   #3

this code does change the already exist functions in an unity game but i need an mono injector and i cant find any ...
Old 09/21/2015, 19:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElswordHackerAgain! View Post
this code does change the already exist functions in an unity game but i need an mono injector and i cant find any ...
1) it doesn't overwrite any functions.
2) You can't overwrite functions like this via injections.
3) There is no such thing as a mono injector because Mono is an API and gets called by the DAVLIC VM/Process
4) you obsiously ignored my first part because I already gave you the solution to inject your code
5) Alternatively you can inject the DLL via
i) ptrace
ii) malloc space and write your DLL path
iii) calculate modul base
iiv) get offset of each function that you want to hook
v) recalculate the jumps (writing a detour)
vi) force ARM to load your injected String(DLL path)
Old 09/21/2015, 19:48   #5

this code is 1:1 copy+paste and at the owner the code works without problems,but if i try to inject with normal injector game crashes only ...
Old 09/26/2015, 06:44   #6

elite*gold: 100
You are trying to inject Bytecode, this wont work this way.
You can hack the bytecode of a Dll into loading your dll or inject nativ code, hijack the mainthread and call the needed Monofunction to load the dll