Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

that what one can help me integrate the captcha solver

Discussion on that what one can help me integrate the captcha solver within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

in my program
the integration method

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Captcha solver that works for Ibot
05/25/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Does anybody knows any captcha solver that works with Ibot?
Captchabot.com - Captcha Solver Service
01/06/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Here we go. We are proud to present you our captchabot service. Of course you know about it. We were the first, who started captcha recognition and created this market. Just check the domain whois and compare it with the competitors. However, we haven't been focused on international market. And now we are. We can offer our captcha solver service for very good price only 1$ for 1000 good solved captcha. 98% accuracy. Fast recognition. Support several API (captchabot, antigate,...
Captchabot.com - captcha solver service
01/05/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
We are proud to present you our captchabot service. We were the first, who started captcha recognition and created this market. Just check the domain whois and compare it with the competitors. However, we haven't been focused on international market. And now we are. We can offer our captcha solver service for very good price only 1$ for 1000 good solved captcha. 24/7 Human captcha solvers. Fast recognition. Support several API (captchabot, antigate, decaptcha)// examples on Perl, Delphi,...
[Tool] Tribunal-Captcha-Solver
12/25/2011 - League of Legends - 14 Replies
Da ich bis jetzt noch keinen wirklich guten Tribunal-Bot gesehen habe, was warscheinlich an dem Captcha liegt, dachte ich mir ich mache mal n Anfang von nem Captcha-Solver. Imoment ist das Problem bei der Erkennung der fast gleich aussehenden Buchstaben/Zahlen wie 3/8/B oder R/H Die Google-OCR (Tesseract) liest das zwar teilweise richtig aus, aber der bringt immer die teilweise noch zu schrägen Buchstaben/Zahlen durcheinanden, deshalb meine Frage ob jemand eine gute OCR speziell für LoL machen...
welchen Captcha - Solver nehmt ihr?
11/22/2011 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
da captchatrader mehr spackt als funkt - hat einer von euch Erfahrung mit den anderen die auf kbotik.com empfohlen (wurden) sprich im Kbot eingebaut sind?