Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change colour of monsters? (Client Side)

Discussion on Change colour of monsters? (Client Side) within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change colour of monsters? (Client Side)

Hi

Does anyone know of a way to change the colour of things (preferably monsters, client side) in an mmo? In my case; Titan Online.
Old 05/10/2009, 19:14   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
Yes, with TexMod.
Download here:

You can extract the texture files and edit them and start then the game with the edited texture files. So you can change everything ingame. Color and Texture of mobs, weapons, charakters , npcs and so on.
Old 05/10/2009, 19:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
Well, that is possible.

If the game already has a function to color monsters, using that would be the best way. Otherwise you can hook the game's graphics renderer (mostly DirectX or OpenGL). Once you've hooked the function that loads textures you could replace those with your textures. Thats one way I can think of. Probably a bunch of other ways to do it.

« Icq | Bypass »