Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CODED DLL <- DECODE

Discussion on CODED DLL <- DECODE within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old 01/13/2009, 14:18   #46

elite*gold: 196
Or in PHP:
Code:
<?php
//Language   PHP5 (or use fopen, fwrite and fclose instead of file_put_contents)
//Author     nop
//Use        Decoding of an inefficient mechanism

$sCon = file_get_contents("needtodecode.dll");
$sSub = "6543212345";
$iLen = strlen($sCon);

$iA   = 0;
$sRet = "";

for($iB = 0; $iB < $iLen; $iB++)
{
  $sRet .= pack("i@", ord($sCon[$iB]) - $sSub[$iA]); 

$iA = $iA + 1 == 10 ? 0 : $iA + 1;
}

file_put_contents("decoded.dll", $sRet);
?>
Still, Python is faster than PHP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2009, 21:12   #47

elite*gold: 0
Thx guys! It really helped a lot, the dll is decoded and works fine! Really thx your time and your patient!!! Nop, sorry if i made you mad or anithing ! Thx again guys!!!!!!!!!
Old 01/26/2009, 08:36   #48

Hi guys again! I got one dll again and i think it uses Themida but im not sure, can someone help me to decode plz? Here is the dll:

Old 01/26/2009, 19:49   #49

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
sorry for interrupting you guys,i have no decrypting skills at all but i`d like to adress myself to madr4t.

so you got another dll.why dont you try the see the method that the last one has been decrypted and try to solve it in the same way?i dont think those guys will help you on and on.
Old 01/26/2009, 20:28   #50

The last one method not works, cause the header and some part of the file is good and not coded, but some of parts is coded and thats the reason why im asking again, cause this DLL belongs to an another application! Maybe they help maybe not but there is the chance they helps me and i will be a little clever than now Im waiting the "ultra brutal extra mega help"