Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coder für World of Kung Fu gesucht!

Discussion on Coder für World of Kung Fu gesucht! within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Coder für World of Kung Fu gesucht!

Suche hiermit einen Coder der es schafft für das im Topic genannte Game "" Hersteller ist -> einen, ich nenn ihn mal so, "1-Hit-Kill" Hack zu coden.

Bezahlung? Schon klar das ihr dafür Geld bekommt hab zwar eine Schmerzgrenze aber denke nicht das ihr die überschreitet

Ich benötigt einen Ingame Account? Kein Problem schreibt mir einfach eine Nachricht!
Old 05/08/2009, 12:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillHoliday View Post
Suche hiermit einen Coder der es schafft für das im Topic genannte Game "" Hersteller ist -> einen, ich nenn ihn mal so, "1-Hit-Kill" Hack zu coden.

Bezahlung? Schon klar das ihr dafür Geld bekommt hab zwar eine Schmerzgrenze aber denke nicht das ihr die überschreitet

Ich benötigt einen Ingame Account? Kein Problem schreibt mir einfach eine Nachricht!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
World of Kung Fu hacks
04/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 51 Replies
Hello, I have decided to release some info on how to hack WoKF, Official is patched, but they still work on private servers, but not mine or Pisanbon's. You use WPE for these: Open wpe, target gongfuclient.exe Press play get a few packets and stop Now go stand next to the class armor refiner Right click the packet and choose send Make it 20 bytes long Now enter any one of these codes and press send. GG
World of Kung Fu Online
08/01/2010 - Private Server - 2 Replies
Welcome and special thanks for looking, I would start to say, I LOVE that game. But i really need some mates to play with, So i hope you will Join aswell The Play wok server has been updated, with new npc, quests, and new event maps and best of all there are active GM and GS for help at anytime you need. For the specs of the play wok server for some of you that may not know and would like to know: 50x exp rate 5x reputation 5x drop rate
help on world of kung fu
09/17/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
everytime i try to send packet to create class armor i always get disconnected,. i know i entered the right codes but i always get disconnected. im using wpe pro alpha 0.9a any clue why i always get DCd? i made it three times but only by luck the reason i wanna create class armors is because the server im playing doesnt still provide sever star fabric so i cant make one class armor >.> PS, can anyone send me list of codes of other wokf weapons and items? thnx alot for those who will...
[World of Kung Fu] AnimatrixWoKF
06/29/2009 - Private Server - 1 Replies
edited by trane.
world of kung fu
04/18/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi hi