Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exp hack [help]

Discussion on Exp hack [help] within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exp hack [help]

Can some1 explain me one thing. What i want to do:
I want to find games EXP and modify that i can get quick lvl (game is offline singleplayer) so i have 4lvl and i can c that i need 1975exp to next lvl when i kill mobs that number decreases. Its like
4lvl c.exp ? --------- n.lvl 1975, when i try to search whit cheat engine 'Exact value' '4bytes' i cant find it but in 'double' it appears but when i try to change it to like 1 (so that i in game kill one mob and get next lvl) that number changes back in 1975 at same time as i change it, so i tryed to freeze and change but when i return to game it crashes. Any1 can explain me how should i do it properly
Old 10/14/2008, 21:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
It's because if you are using the Cheat Engine program it doesn't work, it creates a false value, and once you get to the point where you change the variable thats all it does, you dont gain any more exp. or money or whatever you're trying to use it for