Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet injection

Discussion on Packet injection within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet injection

I´ve got a question about packet injection. So is it right that you have to sniff the packets from the game and then you can send it to the server??
E.g I found the packet wich is sent when casting an ability, could i use a packet injection tool to send this packet to the server and then my character would cast this spell?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Client Based Packet Injection in Silkroad
08/01/2013 - SRO Coding Corner - 29 Replies
This article is a special one! Thanks to clockwork for letting me share some knowledge I learned from him in the past. This information is still relevant and useful for Silkroad, but as I will write about, might be too much work for the benefits. Client Based Packet Injection in Silkroad I. Purpose Welcome to the fourth guide in my series! I would like to take this time to thank clockwork for allowing me to write a guide based on his approach for performing client based packet...
Packet Injection
01/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I know Silkroad has the stupid blowfish encryption which is preventing me from sending packets. So if i wanted to make an autopot, i would need the key. Now if i have the key what would i do to make it accept it. Would it be easiest to just do it in c++ to bypass blowfish? Can someone explain it a little better for me, I'm trying to make a packet based autopot/autograb. I've never done anything in SRO with c++ except a server status checker. I usually make CS 1.6/CZ Hacks(Haven't...