Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coded with...?

Discussion on Coded with...? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coded with...?

Hello,
With which was this coded?:

Thanks in advance,
High Fire
Old 06/30/2009, 10:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,294
autoit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Silkroad Website Templates - Coded/Not-Coded. With .PSD!
11/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Examples : There Is NO Examples at the moment. Prices : Price for a full coded website, with a CMS - users can register, write comments. Admin panel included , easy write to news. - 60$. Included : PSD , all files, FREE WEB HOSTING - 3 months.
CODED DLL <- DECODE
01/26/2009 - General Coding - 49 Replies
Hello guys! Im sorry if im write to the wrong topic but idk where to write this! I ned a little help, i have one dll and its coded and i need to decode it but idk how! :( That dll is for inject to BF2 and you can use nice hacks but the dll is coded and it dont let me inject ! :( Can someone tell me a program or decode it plz? Here is the DLL: http://infernoguild.extra.hu/needtodecode.rar :handsdown: :handsdown::handsdown:
The bot i coded myself
05/01/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 25 Replies
It uses the 3ter hack engine, so it pretty much has the same hacks as it. However it's UI is different since i cannot reproduce it. Succesfully tested after update, works perfectly You can download it here:Link removed by St!gmata i will post tommorow with instructions on how to use it if you don't already figure it out. You need to install windows netframe 3.0 for it to work, if you don't have it, it's already included in the archive. After you open the bot, login in the bot, then...