Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please Need Wpe PRO bypass or rootkit

Discussion on Please Need Wpe PRO bypass or rootkit within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Please Need Wpe PRO bypass or rootkit

Hi Girls and Gyus,

I really need somehting to bypass Wpe Pro for the MMO "Shot Online". I seearched around the forum but may I'm to stupid or something else -> i found nothing. I found some bypasses or rootkits but they all are detected by Shot Online. I think it uses Hackshield but I'm not sure.

So is it possible to bypass it this time with a prog or do i have to wait for a new version of a bypass or does anybody has an idea???

And please if you want to tell me something, first think of how it is to use. I did some hacks but I'm not really well known with this area. I'm a software engineer so you can use all words but please don't right just do ... please explain it a little bit because i want to understand it to. THX a lot to you all

mfg Yosh
Old 07/22/2008, 19:24   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,198
rPE?!
Old 07/22/2008, 19:29   #3

yeah but which should i choose all will be detected !!! Do you know any real knew one?
Old 07/22/2008, 19:55   #4

which antihack does this game have?

I may disable it for you
Old 07/22/2008, 20:32   #5

It is Hackshield
Old 07/23/2008, 12:50   #6

HS just easy.

The detection is passed either from the driver or the dll into the game's main exe from there the game will give you the message like "Illegal Memory Access Detected".

Start the Game, start the Hack or what you want to use.

Then you gonna watch for the Error message you get , like Hack detected.

Then search the string on Ollydbg / IDA and just NOP it, there is a way to completly delete the freakin hackshield .. but this is the easiest!

ohh ofcurse dont forget to unpack!!!!!!!!