Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Most paid bot software?

Discussion on Most paid bot software? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Most paid bot software?

Hey,
I'm searching for a pay-4-use bot,old or new(beta/trial) is not a matter,but the abilities it has and the amount of users that are actually paying for it.
It would be a plus if the bot is one of the products that botsmall is selling,encryption doesn't fit to be bad,so it's not a matter either.
I was working on 2Moons bot(udk sprite) awhile ago,but I'm about to give up that project due to the fact that there is no user interested enough to pay for it.
I will be now taking a look at Cabal bot,which is developed by bot369.

Any kind of suggestions,comments are welcome.

Thank you,
InvincibleNoob.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2008, 04:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
well i know paid bot beside botsmall would be korean automouse2?
i dunno exactly the cost but there are heaps of users in Korea (dunno abt the rest of the world though but there are users out there like ppl who know , (korean-americans?))

Similar Threads Similar Threads
which paid bot is the best?
09/12/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies
Hello, first of all is there any working bot on aion 2.0? i was thinking about bot from damncheaters is it good? anyone tried it? I looking for best one and most safe
B> PRE PAID CARD (EU)
07/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
BUYING A 30 - 60 DAY PRE-PAID CARD FOR EU POST HERE PAYING WELL!
best paid bot?
04/19/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hi elitepvpers. I have a rather simple question today. I had not been in co in ages and well I came back recently and wanted to know what is the best paid bot avaliable in the market. I was really familiar with Script Vessel, however it seems that they are not on bussiness anymore. Thus it has come to my attention two new bots and that is cofarmer / fatalstrike and co mimic. However I dont know if there is any better. I was really familiar with Script Vessel bot layout. Functions I am...
VSRO PAID BOT
01/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Vsro paid bot, Hello am looking for bot in Vsro, I can pay or is any good for free ty for links only paypal.
L2walkerFREE VS Paid
11/04/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Does the l2walker FREE version still work with the retail lineage2? If so, what do you guys think, is it worth buying l2walker, or just using the free one?